S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Maybe this is that second shipment. :D

Next week will be great, I should have Frieza, MetalGarurumon, and Tyranno Ranger. Shew, it's been a heavy summer for Figuarts releases. lol.

Yeah I know what u mean I have an Figuart coming every month except september....

I've got more than one, lol. I've got a couple of figures paid for already, which takes some pressure off in the fall. I don't think I would be so heavy into Figuarts if Hasbro and Mattel hadn't dropped the ball so much in the past couple of years. It's changed my collecting habits a lot.

Well i have a total of 5 this month, got 2 so far waiting on 3 more... I have 2 in aug, 1 in sept, one in oct, 2 in november, and one in dec

Hey guys just had a great idea! I think it would be awesome if once a year they released a bonus content pack which included faces or heads, hands, and regular or blast accessories from the corresponding figures released. That way we can get even more variation out of even are oldest figure and they can keep expanding the possibilities of this line.

For example: The smiling face for SS Goku, A serious face for Freiza, A flesh colored eye repaint for krillin, new face for piccolo, Hands and Finishing moves the list goes on and on

Hey guys just had a great idea! I think it would be awesome if once a year they released a bonus content pack which included faces or heads, hands, and regular or blast accessories from the corresponding figures released. That way we can get even more variation out of even are oldest figure and they can keep expanding the possibilities of this line.

That's an awesome idea & they could take polls to see what we (the customers) want to see released, for example: a smiling SS Goku or a long haired trunks head. You should def tweet this to Tamashii & see what they say.

Edit: Didn't see your smiling SS Goku comment until just now lol great ideas though

They could even have specific character packs like picollo with a few different heads, cut off arm & his SBC

Last edited:
Well i have a total of 5 this month, got 2 so far waiting on 3 more... I have 2 in aug, 1 in sept, one in oct, 2 in november, and one in dec

Sounds like me. I collect a lot of stuff. The 1/6 scale stuff was too much for me, it was like.. collect that only and I couldn't do that. I never felt like I could enjoy them the way I wanted either. With the Bandai Japan stuff I can mix it with my other 6" figures pretty well and that's a lot of fun. I collect Digimon, Pokemon, Megaman, DBZ, and Sailor Moon. The Super Sentai stuff I just buy what I really like, otherwise that would be consuming lol.

pfffft amateurs... i had 5 in june and 5 coming out in october :sad:
here's my list

note: it's the japanese dates

enE5CbA.jpg

red ranger and gundam option parts coming out this month :D

Yeah Im just getting Zyu,Diaranger and if they make these OhRanger and Aba Ranger

now lets get back to dbz though D:

For example: The smiling face for SS Goku, A serious face for Freiza, A flesh colored eye repaint for krillin, new face for piccolo, Hands and Finishing moves the list goes on and on

i hope they do even though it'll cost just as much as a figure

I'm getting all of those except the Gundam ones. Replace that with Megaman and we're good. lol. I'm also getting whatever the Red Ranger is from the Sentai that Kiba ranger is in in August. Then Kyoryu Red in October. Plus Piccolo from SDCC. July/August is slaying me, lol.

My June/July DBZ Haul - Trunks, SSJ Goku, Cell, Frieza, SDCC Piccolo, Scouter Vegeta. o_O

forget about him. So which one are you going to buy? I suggested u get scouter vegeta... Is it goku or vegeta?

I just couldn't pass on Goku, so I went with him. Of course, it helped that I was able to find him for about ten pounds less than Vegeta. Hopefully one of these thousands of companies I'm applying at will get back to me and give me a job, because if that happens, I'm ordering Vegeta that same day. :lol

I'm getting all of those except the Gundam ones. Replace that with Megaman and we're good. lol. I'm also getting whatever the Red Ranger is from the Sentai that Kiba ranger is in in August. Then Kyoryu Red in October. Plus Piccolo from SDCC. July/August is slaying me, lol.

My June/July DBZ Haul - Trunks, SSJ Goku, Cell, Frieza, SDCC Piccolo, Scouter Vegeta. o_O

Sounds like me after this month I will be only missing SSJ3 Goku til November...

I just couldn't pass on Goku, so I went with him. Of course, it helped that I was able to find him for about ten pounds less than Vegeta. Hopefully one of these thousands of companies I'm applying at will get back to me and give me a job, because if that happens, I'm ordering Vegeta that same day. :lol

Ah, a fellow UK collector? Welcome to the forum! Youll be happy with Goku, he just got reissued so this is likely the last time you will be able to get him.

Sounds like me after this month I will be only missing SSJ3 Goku til November...

Yeah I've been holding off getting into this line for awhile, but figured I might as well get into it while I can still afford the figures, lol. The SSJ Goku ressiue was a deciding factor for me. Now I just have to cave and get SDCC Gohan before he gets super expensive, and hope for either a reissue or SDCC version of SSJ Vegeta in the future. SSJ3 Goku is a meh release for me, just not a favorite version of mine and feel the execution is average.

That's an awesome idea & they could take polls to see what we (the customers) want to see released, for example: a smiling SS Goku or a long haired trunks head. You should def tweet this to Tamashii & see what they say.

Edit: Didn't see your smiling SS Goku comment until just now lol great ideas though

They could even have specific character packs like picollo with a few different heads, cut off arm & his SBC

Thanks man deff agree!

Hahn, so angry.
My Frieza is 4 days late. I email them to ask what's up. They say my order never shipped and I'll be refunded. Now I gotta pre order and wait again.

Ahhh! :mad:

Back