S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was responding to the guys statement that it is Fact not theory... maybe re read my post and the post I quoted..:dunno

and youre right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self because there are decades of greater minds than mine constantly disproving this fantasy...

Right, don't think for yourself, let other people think for you, that is totally solid logic! And honestly, it explains A LOT... and I mean A LOOOT :/ Bye.

@Lerath666 That reminds me a lot of the technique called the "saikuken", from the hit manga Kenichi. Kenichi surrounds himself with Ki, and when something enters his Ki space he senses it and is able to avoid the attack instantly.

UPDATE) One more thing, @LipSmack, nice user name BTW... One of those "greater minds than" yours that you mentioned before, Einstein is one of those minds. And he has a theory, don't know if you've heard of it(doubtful), which states that there is an infinite number of universes, and as a result there is an infinite number of possibilities. Many mainstream scientist still agree with this theory to this day... You basically put your own foot own your mouth, and I mean waaayyy in there, if you havent figured that out yet. :lol

Last edited:
Believe it or not, there are many people on this planet that not only believe in ki, but practice it as a part of daily life; Ki is derived from the chinese "chi", which is using the inner power of your chakra to focus your mind and body, and unless these people are VERY good at faking it, is very real.

There are people who can stop themselves from bleeding, pierce their skin all the way through and not feel it, take the full force of a punch or kick and not flinch or even bruise, and much more.

Meditation can also be seen as a way of focusing your ki, hence why Piccolo is always seen doing it (makes sense now, huh?)

Like lerath said, believe what you will, but ki is real, not in a dragonball type of way, but it can be tapped into. It may not be scientifically provable, but there are many things science cant explain or understand.

I was responding to the guys statement that it is Fact not theory... maybe re read my post and the post I quoted..:dunno

and youre right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self because there are decades of greater minds than mine constantly disproving this fantasy... When I was 12 I may have believed in "ki blasts" and air punches etc.. but I grew up, maybe you could too :wave

here's something similar to an air punch :wave

aBKRGqO_460sa.gif

All this info is awesome! I believe what lerath666 said sounds kool and i will research this im just at work now so i cant lool

here's something similar to an air punch :wave

aBKRGqO_460sa.gif

no even close... water has weight and heavy particles that the diver is pushing towards the rock plus the air ring (or waterver its called) doesnt seem to be rising like it should.. so I call bull****

edit: it may be because it has rotation to it but im still not buying

and ill also add at the very best youre saying a ki blast is nothing but a puff of air from your mouth... Im a ki blasting professional I guess

Last edited:
Right, don't think for yourself, let other people think for you, that is totally solid logic! And honestly, it explains A LOT... and I mean A LOOOT :/ Bye.

@Lerath666 That reminds me a lot of the technique called the "saikuken", from the hit manga Kenichi. Kenichi surrounds himself with Ki, and when something enters his Ki space he senses it and is able to avoid the attack instantly.

UPDATE) One more thing, @LipSmack, nice user name BTW... One of those "greater minds than" yours that you mentioned before, Einstein is one of those minds. And he has a theory, don't know if you've heard of it(doubtful), which states that there is an infinite number of universes, and as a result there is an infinite number of possibilities. Many mainstream scientist still agree with this theory to this day... You basically put your own foot own your mouth, and I mean waaayyy in there, if you havent figured that out yet. :lol

well not only did they think but conducted experiments and trials which yielded no results for the side of supernatural... It does explain alot and I MEAN ALOOT

well not only did they think but conducted experiments and trials which yielded no results for the side of supernatural... It does explain alot and I MEAN ALOOT

Who are "They"? What research?... I could go into research that's been done on how consciousness effects, and even creates our reality, but I feel that it would be wasted on you. You've obviously done research on very little, and the things you claim to "know" all sound childish, immature, and aren't well thought out. Like your explanation on the underwater air wave. I'm not trying to knock you... You're sort of doing that to yourself. As it seems that every time you open that thing you call a mouth your foot magically finds it's way inside of it. :lol

no even close... water has weight and heavy particles that the diver is pushing towards the rock plus the air ring (or waterver its called) doesnt seem to be rising like it should.. so I call bull****

edit: it may be because it has rotation to it but im still not buying

and ill also add at the very best youre saying a ki blast is nothing but a puff of air from your mouth... Im a ki blasting professional I guess

these whales were trained to blow bubble rings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eXqjMvGcrns#at=27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=eXqjMvGcrns#at=27

ima firin mah lazah!!!!

Conduct your own expierements, see what you find? That's kinda how science works.

Test.
Test.
Mark results
Test again
Continue testing
Test more.
mark results, or lack of them.
And continue testing.
Die.
Let someone else pick up your work and continue to look into them.
rinse and repeat.

In MANY cases, I think the lack of signifigant conclusive evidence either way is teh result of a lack of serious scientific research into the material. MOST serious scientists treat teh very idea of this sort of thing with complete and utter disdain, and that is generaly the fault of full-on charlitans shoboating their silliness for attention and profit.

Who are "They"? What research?... I could go into research that's been done on how consciousness effects, and even creates our reality, but I feel that it would be wasted on you. You've obviously done research on very little, and the things you claim to "know" all sound childish, immature, and aren't well thought out. Like your explanation on the underwater air wave. I'm not trying to knock you... You're sort of doing that to yourself. As it seems that every time you open that thing you call a mouth your foot magically finds it's way inside of it. :lol

1. Big one is James Randy i'll dig up some others

2. youre making the Claim buddy and very childish indeed. and please enlighten me on my points about the water thing? he's blowing air towards rocks (which and underwater weighs less) and is eadier to move and knock over... so show me a clip of someone blowing air on dry land and performing a "ki punch"

3. im on a computer... no mouth required

As a scientist you have to be open to all possibilities, and as someone else already said, nothing can be said to be 100% truth, but there are some which are pretty close to 100%

That being said, I can´t personally state that Chi exists, but I personally see Chi as something that could exist, or at least be explained in other ways.
As a molecular biotechnologist, I pretty much see Chi as Mind control over body. But just the classic Chi, those "chi blasts" and fire igniting seem pretty fake to me. I had never heard or seen about Chi to ignite things, so as far to that I remain skeptic. The classical Chi ( "super strength", no bleeding, no pain, "hard skin") could be scientifically explained, though no scientist really wants to investigate that with real detail, because you will be seen by the scientific community rather as a "psdeudoscientist", and even if you find something out, no journal will want to publish that, and if you manage to publish it, the scientists around the world will make sure to rule you out as pseudo-scientist.

Check this Nat Geo Documentary out, it pretty much proves everything is bull****, including chi blasts.

Edit: Forgot link xD - And about the video just check the chi blasts part out, everything else is straight out BS, no need to even think about it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U120scao1wo[/ame]

and youre right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self because there are decades of greater minds than mine

Said no smart person ever...

I'd like to point out the part where you said "and you're right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self"... Do you KNOW why I was right about that? Do you know how I knew that you have never done any research on the subject in question? I will spare you the embarrassment of pointing it out. Hopefully you'll figure it out. Don't think too hard, you'll pop a vein.

As a scientist you have to be open to all possibilities, and as someone else already said, nothing can be said to be 100% truth, but there are some which are pretty close to 100%

That being said, I can´t personally state that Chi exists, but I personally see Chi as something that could exist, or at least be explained in other ways.
As a molecular biotechnologist, I pretty much see Chi as Mind control over body. But just the classic Chi, those "chi blasts" and fire igniting seem pretty fake to me. I had never heard or seen about Chi to ignite things, so as far to that I remain skeptic. The classical Chi ( "super strength", no bleeding, no pain, "hard skin") could be scientifically explained, though no scientist really wants to investigate that with real detail, because you will be seen by the scientific community rather as a "psdeudoscientist", and even if you find something out, no journal will want to publish that, and if you manage to publish it, the scientists around the world will make sure to rule you out as pseudo-scientist.

Check this Nat Geo Documentary out, it pretty much proves everything is bull****, including chi blasts.

Edit: Forgot link xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U120scao1wo

Yeah I'll add that I dont dis believe that people can master their own bodies to the point of not feeling pain. what I see as ridiculous are the claims that people can knock people over with air.. or chi blasts. regardless the burden of proof is on the ones claiming they can do it, and theyve never been able to provide testable proof.

Said no smart person ever...

I'd like to point out the part where you said "and you're right I have never bothered wasting my time researching it for my self"... Do you KNOW why I was right about that? Do you know how I knew that you have never done any research on the subject in question? I will spare you the embarrassment of pointing it out. Hopefully you'll figure it out. Don't think too hard, you'll pop a vein.

I dont need to conduct experiments for my self which have already been done time and time again. I really dont care, its up to these people to provide the proof/ evidence not me, theres none saying its even possible, and most times someone is pressed on the legitimacy of these claims they get even more ridiculous with the explanations..

And I love how I get flak for not having performed these experiments with my own two hands, yet neither have any of you.. its just a belief.

Like I said I grew up to not believe in fantasy.

Edit: Forgot link xD - And about the video just check the chi blasts part out, everything else is straight out BS, no need to even think about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U120scao1wo

Do us ALL a favor and spare us the silly documentary films which try to sway the minds of the masses into believing in some particular thing. Usually ignoring all evidence that supports the claims in question. And how do they tell you that levitation is impossible? By showing you a man who lies and says that he can levitate, when really, hes just holding himself up with a wooden rod hidden under his clothing. So they show you this lying man, to "prove" to you that levitation is impossible.
I've seen that documentary before....

The documentary is a bunch of BS, it basically shows you a bunch of magic tricks and says "look, I told you! It's fake!!!", while completely ignoring the real evidence.

It's so funny, because everyone keeps saying stuff about "scientific evidence", in the same breath that they refute everything science says about reality. Everyone here who has said that something is "impossible" has put their foot in their mouth, and their head up their rump. I know right? Makes no sense.
:cuckoo:

O M G ! KI PUNCHING WHALES... we're ****ed

not only whales but shrimps too :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKPrGxB1Kzc[/ame]

that moda****ah can kill his prey with bubbles.
another shrimp, the mantis shrimp can strike so quickly (at speeds of 50 to 83 kilometers (31 to 52 miles) per hour.) that they set the surrounding water boiling. this produces destructive bubbles. As the bubbles collapse, they release energy. this process is called cavitation. while you might think of bubbles as harmless, cavitation can cause serious damage. it can destroy ship propellers, pumps and turbines.

Back