S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Piccolo!

We don't have anyone for SS3 Goku!

Goku fought Nappa before Vegeta, so It could make since to get them in a close release time. But Vegeta will pose well with either Goku or Nappa!

In my opinion, getting Kid Gohan, Yamcha, Tien, and Radditz would be great to complete the arrival scene!

Tamashii has a great lisence to produce a massive amount of characters from. The possibilities are nearly endless at 4-6 releases a year.

You could pose nappa with vegeta . But like I said we have been waiting much longer for regular goku then nappa and I'm sure we want regular Goku more than nappa. :) I want goku just to move on and get to buu ,nappa , 17,18, yamcha,goten and kid trunks , majin vegeta etc etc etc

Uhh the fact that were getting krillin and already have scouter vegeta is perfect for the whole "krillin and picollo vs nappa" match while vegeta just chills and watches, an im really hoping to see some new prototypes for dbz, i would love to see super buu or kid buu( perferably super as he had more character to him, and i would like to get my moneys worth for the figure ) also seeing how we got teased 5 new figures last yr at sdcc im hoping to see maybe another 5? Lol if they were to have some new protos my 5 would be
1. Super buu
2. Raditz
3. Android 17
4. Tien (have chaotzau as a small prop)
5. Yamcha( add pouir as a small prop...i guess lol)

So you don't want regular goku before nappa? C'mon black hair Goku is much needed and long awaited . Regular goku will go great with every character released so far . It's freaking goku and the first ssj goku was kinda lack luster compared to the last release (scouter vegeta) so I'm sure we will get a base, power effects and more faces etc etc which ill love to have with Goku.

I want Goku and Nappa. Im happy just knowing they will both be released. When they do, i will instantly buy them. Im excited for the SDCC rx reveal, and the Proto's at SDCC.

What would make all this **** easier, would be Tamashii coming out with a list of of everyone they plan on releasing. Cause the " everyone is possible" ****, doesn't help draw a line in te sand between the definatly yes and a definatly **** no!

So you don't want regular goku before nappa? C'mon black hair Goku is much needed and long awaited . Regular goku will go great with every character released so far . It's freaking goku and the first ssj goku was kinda lack luster compared to the last release (scouter vegeta) so I'm sure we will get a base, power effects and more faces etc etc which ill love to have with Goku.

Lol bro read what i wrote i said prototypes i would like to see, they already confirmed reg goku is gunna hav a release date soon n they have been showing his prototype for past 2 yrs now so if u actually read what i wrote, 5 new protos id like to see at sdcc is the list i made

Lol bro read what i wrote i said prototypes i would like to see, they already confirmed reg goku is gunna hav a release date soon n they have been showing his prototype for past 2 yrs now so if u actually read what i wrote, 5 new protos id like to see at sdcc is the list i made

That's cool bro :) I just want goku lol like
Now

I want Goku and Nappa. Im happy just knowing they will both be released. When they do, i will instantly buy them. Im excited for the SDCC rx reveal, and the Proto's at SDCC.

What would make all this **** easier, would be Tamashii coming out with a list of of everyone they plan on releasing. Cause the " everyone is possible" ****, doesn't help draw a line in te sand between the definatly yes and a definatly **** no!

Yeah I'm happy the will say the release date soon for goku too :). At least they didn't just day maybe , they said soon :) . Can't wait for the sdcc pictures :panic:

Normal Goku better come with this awesome effect.

PxeVaFZ.jpg

My 5 predictions of new never before mentioned protos would have to be Kid Gohan Long/Short hair, Android 17, Broly, Kid Buu, and Raditz Honorable mentions Tien, and Yamcha

I am sorry Kpman, but if you had been waiting as long as some of us have for regular Goku you wouldnt say that, regardless of how many Gokus we have.

Not only that, but we need him to go with Vegeta now, NEEEEED, lol

I am sorry Kpman, but if you had been waiting as long as some of us have for regular Goku you wouldnt say that, regardless of how many Gokus we have.

Not only that, but we need him to go with Vegeta now, NEEEEED, lol

:exactly: a fellow collector in need of Regular Goku . :)hi5:

I'm gonna disagree with deano. I remember when the only figure that had been released was piccolo, and the Dragonball line was extremely slow then. Then ss goku came out>gohan, then Sdcc goku, which sucked because half of the figures released in the first 3 or 4 years of the line were all goku. I'd rather see more new characters, I'm sure Base Goku will be here eventually, so I have no anxiety over it.

I do agree with most of you about the prototype predictions. I would like to see a Bardock, and maybe even a Jenemba. I'm almost certain that we'll get at least one of those guys..... eventually.

Thanks to those who asked the Q'S and to Jayrod for posting the transcript....

i really am sick and tired of waiting for normal Goku. can anyone tell by the way i nearly almost mention it everytime i post???

its been soooooo long. really he should just have been the first release.

also i think if he doesnt come re designed in some small way its an insult (personally i would like to see the knee joints on the trousers like trunks and Krillin a , belt accessory etc. etc.)

i dont undrstand people wanting Brolly et al before the main character. i dont mind if they bring them out after but just get Goku out NOW.

also IT WOULD BE AWESOME if SHFiguarts Naruto would be released before im 40! ( i like Naruto better but wouldnt mind seeing Bleach also, but we havent seen a proto for ichigo,... the naruto fig was nearly 2 years ago now it was shown something like november 2011)

Last edited:
Well for me Goku is always the centrepiece of my collections, and black hair is his iconic look, plus, now that we hava a regular Vegeta he looks out of place among the supers, he needs another black hair to sit next to!

I'm gonna disagree with deano. I remember when the only figure that had been released was piccolo, and the Dragonball line was extremely slow then. Then ss goku came out>gohan, then Sdcc goku, which sucked because half of the figures released in the first 3 or 4 years of the line were all goku. I'd rather see more new characters, I'm sure Base Goku will be here eventually, so I have no anxiety over it.

I do agree with most of you about the prototype predictions. I would like to see a Bardock, and maybe even a Jenemba. I'm almost certain that we'll get at least one of those guys..... eventually.

hence why normall goku did so bad on the poll

polls dont mean jack when it comes to sense i.e. people voting for saiyaman and hercule over other main and less whack characters.

you cant tell me thats a true reflection of every DBZ fan who would buy a figure....

Goku or mr.Satan???

hmmm... let me think!

polls dont mean jack when it comes to sense i.e. people voting for saiyaman and hercule over other main and less whack characters.

you cant tell me thats a true reflection of every DBZ fan who would buy a figure....

Goku or mr.Satan???

hmmm... let me think!

Polls are usually two sided. You have people who vote for the main characters then their done buying. Then you have those who vote for characters who have had little to no figure releases ever, because they know the main characters will be made.

So yea, now that we know Normal Goku is more than a show off piece and will be made, I would love a Mr.Satan figure!

On the polls I voted for Trunks and vegeta, and then I voted for Cell and Frieza, in that order. I knew all of them would be released eventually, but the votes influenced who would be released first, which is what I was interested in. As for the minor characters, they also got their fair share of votes. One thing the polls showed, though, is that people were tired of Goku. If Figuarts had released one more Goku figure they would have to change the lines name from "S.H. Figuarts Dragonball", to "S.H. Figuarts Goku".

Back