S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes! Aswell as Bluefins Facebook page.

They also said rereleases are created based off demand. So Piccolo and SS Vegat need some love on their page too. I was against it, but I'm all for them. I want to make a Trunks on SS Vegeta body an a 2nd Piccolo to have his tunik and cape on.

Do u have a link for SS Vegeta's page?

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Yeah I don't know why either .... For a villain I rather get buu to go with ssj3 goku ..... Because we don't even have normal goku to go with scouter vegeta and if they release nappa too well have two villains with no hero to go against them.. :( . I say Save nappa for after normal goku gets released. And for a villain ,release kid buu!! Or other heroes like 18(once a villain ) that can go with ssj vegeta or trunks too!

goku wasnt the only guy he fought against.....

Instead of a piccolo repaint, they could always slightly modify the piccolo mold to make a nail figure; he was pretty badass for being a minor character

Last edited:
As much as I love Vegeta that will be three figures of him please make someone else.

I second this. Nappa's just about as important as Zarbon or Dodoria, and I don't see people pleading with Tamashii for them to have their own figures.

Zarbon and Dodoria were both boring. And neither of them single-handedly wiped out half of the Z-force. Those guys didnt even get any screen time besides them getting blown up by Vegeta. It's sort of unfair to compare the 3 :/ (besides the fact that all 3 got blown away by Vegeta...) :lol

Been watching DBZ as of right now. I feel nappa is as important character. Men i can't wait for Goku to come in next episode. Takes alot of air time with Nappa while goku still on the snake trail. 4 minutes left til Goku return from Earth.

Been watching DBZ as of right now. I feel nappa is as important character. Men i can't wait for Goku to come in next episode. Takes alot of air time with Nappa while goku still on the snake trail. 4 minutes left til Goku return from Earth.

You watching kai or the original?

I would assume that's because most of them are dead and training with King Kai at that point in the series.

IMO that makes it worse because they couldnt even take care of krillin and Gohan. :lol Zarbon and Dadoria just didnt achieve anything in the series.

People keep saying oh Nappa wiped out half of the z fighters they were all weak what is more impressive what buu did just sayin.

goku wasnt the only guy he fought against.....

Yeah Goku wasn't the only one nappa went against but I'm just saying that nappa doesn't make too much sense
Now .... Because we don't have the other guys he went against either..... What I'm saying is normal goku would be better to come out b4 nappa so we can pose normal goku with scouter vegeta then nappa can release .( I know he went against like all the z fighters :which aren't released either)

You watching kai or the original?

The original one. On episode 29 now. Goku just arrived. :) Nappa's in trouble. Time's up for him for most of 10-15 episodes of the first dbz nappa's air time is alot.

All in all, we all wish that sh figuarts will keep on making DbZ characters. We just need to support which ever character they will make so soon atleast we can complete some dbz characters

Zarbon and Dodoria were both boring. And neither of them single-handedly wiped out half of the Z-force. Those guys didnt even get any screen time besides them getting blown up by Vegeta. It's sort of unfair to compare the 3 :/ (besides the fact that all 3 got blown away by Vegeta...) :lol

We're not saying for nappa not to be released but to release him b4 regular black hair Goku is kinda lame when we don't have normal goku yet to even pose with scouter vegeta ... So if he releases too that's gonna be two villains with no hero to go against . At least until krillin gets released , but my main point is that we need regular Goku! He's been teased for years... And figures as new as krillin are getting here first . Normal black hair Goku = Dragon Ball ,Z

People keep saying oh Nappa wiped out half of the z fighters they were all weak what is more impressive what buu did just sayin.

:goodpost: yeah!! Definitely! And kid BUU is a main villain not just a lacky . Plus I will or we will have someone to pose against the Ssj3 Goku figure!!! I hope they release Normal Goku and Buu before we get Nappa ....

We're not saying for nappa not to be released but to release him b4 regular black hair Goku is kinda lame when we don't have normal goku yet to even pose with scouter vegeta ... So if he releases too that's gonna be two villains with no hero to go against . At least until krillin gets released , but my main point is that we need regular Goku! He's been teased for years... And figures as new as krillin are getting here first . Normal black hair Goku = Dragon Ball ,Z

Piccolo!

We don't have anyone for SS3 Goku!

Goku fought Nappa before Vegeta, so It could make since to get them in a close release time. But Vegeta will pose well with either Goku or Nappa!

In my opinion, getting Kid Gohan, Yamcha, Tien, and Radditz would be great to complete the arrival scene!

Tamashii has a great lisence to produce a massive amount of characters from. The possibilities are nearly endless at 4-6 releases a year.

Uhh the fact that were getting krillin and already have scouter vegeta is perfect for the whole "krillin and picollo vs nappa" match while vegeta just chills and watches, an im really hoping to see some new prototypes for dbz, i would love to see super buu or kid buu( perferably super as he had more character to him, and i would like to get my moneys worth for the figure ) also seeing how we got teased 5 new figures last yr at sdcc im hoping to see maybe another 5? Lol if they were to have some new protos my 5 would be
1. Super buu
2. Raditz
3. Android 17
4. Tien (have chaotzau as a small prop)
5. Yamcha( add pouir as a small prop...i guess lol)

Back