S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank Jrod for posting the Q and A. They sidestepped a lot of the DBZ questions as I thought would happen, but I'm sure they answered all questions to the best of their ability. We just have to be patient, lol.
:impatient:

So all we got for Normal Goku is "yes" he will be released? Duh! Of course he will ! He's what everyone wants ! I was hoping we got a date like this year! C'mon! Thanx tamashii anyways for the cool DBZ figs

We also got "soon" so at least its a start! That could mean its the final figure for this year.

That metallic armor pre answered Q.... could that mean movie style rangers? I mean, the movie was meh but the suits were cool! Also looks like naruto may finally be on the cards

SRC means super robot chogokin; they made a few zords from PR in figuarts scale with diecast, ladt one was daizyujin or the dinomegazord to us PR fans

Ah, thanks. I know there was a recent megazord, but I just thought it was part of the figuarts line. Besides the green ranger, a dragonzord is probably the second PR figure I'd get

We also got "soon" so at least its a start! That could mean its the final figure for this year.

Yeah I get you. But they have teased black hair goku for so long and they released scouter vegeta and even krillin!!! Ahead of normal goku! C'mon

Yeah I get you. But they have teased black hair goku for so long and they released scouter vegeta and even krillin!!! Ahead of normal goku! C'mon

It's dumb hes the main character maybe its there end game could be there last figure from the dbz line who kows.

So all we got for Normal Goku is "yes" he will be released? Duh! Of course he will ! He's what everyone wants ! I was hoping we got a date like this year! C'mon! Thanx tamashii anyways for the cool DBZ figs

I asked for release dates on Goku an they said this is not the appropriate way to make official release dates!

But the "soon" part has me excited!

I could honestly wait on a normal Goku for a little while; we already 3 gokus released. I'm more excited to see others characters made

Anyone else consider a Raditz & Nappa 2 pack? Technically Raditz is "bigger" than Goku because he's Goku's big brother.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

So about the other forms of Cell...Does showing interest mean bombarding their Twitter with "please, please, please?".

Yes! Aswell as Bluefins Facebook page.

They also said rereleases are created based off demand. So Piccolo and SS Vegat need some love on their page too. I was against it, but I'm all for them. I want to make a Trunks on SS Vegeta body an a 2nd Piccolo to have his tunik and cape on.

I don't really see why people want him so badly. Most people are likely just going to get him for the lulz.

Yeah I don't know why either .... For a villain I rather get buu to go with ssj3 goku ..... Because we don't even have normal goku to go with scouter vegeta and if they release nappa too well have two villains with no hero to go against them.. :( . I say Save nappa for after normal goku gets released. And for a villain ,release kid buu!! Or other heroes like 18(once a villain ) that can go with ssj vegeta or trunks too!

Nappa was one of the most exciting villains the series had ever seen. I was a kid when the episodes were still fresh, over ten years ago, but they were always interesting. And Nappa was a beast. Firts thing he did when he touched down was destroy an entire city in an instant, and then theres that opening where Nappa rips a plane apart with his hand. I can't possibly bring myself to hate, or dislike Nappa, he's one of the most interesting villains we've seen in this series.

Nappa was one of the most exciting villains the series had ever seen. I was a kid when the episodes were still fresh, over ten years ago, but they were always interesting. And Nappa was a beast. Firts thing he did when he touched down was destroy an entire city in an instant, and then theres that opening where Nappa rips a plane apart with his hand. I can't possibly bring myself to hate, or dislike Nappa, he's one of the most interesting villains we've seen in this series.
:hi5: One of my favorites other than Freeza and Vegeta!

I don't see it that way I love the main Baddys I don't consider Nappa a bad guy he was just showing off in front of Vegeta more like a lacky to me.

I don't see it that way I love the main Baddys I don't consider Nappa a bad guy he was just showing off in front of Vegeta more like a lacky to me.

I second this. Nappa's just about as important as Zarbon or Dodoria, and I don't see people pleading with Tamashii for them to have their own figures.

Back