S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They had 3 aisles of a lot of vintage stuff, a lot of McFarlane stuff when that was still hot. Only place worth a damn that sells collectibles on South street is Showcase comics, but they have a small selection from the last time I checked and they stare at you like you're going to steal -_-

Was in their last week place is a dump only place to buy DBZ stuff is online now .

You can thank the "its over 9000" meme's for nostalgia!

Thats so true lol...man i can frekkin wait to get saiyan saga vegeta and nappa to remake that scene! Lol and if reg goku isnt out by then ill jus stick em with my ssj3 goku lmao will still technically be over 9000 lol

It's my understanding that it's one of the reasons that Derringer ( the mouthpiece of Bluefin, FYI. same guy who dies their facebook as far as I know) hangs around there.

Yea, about a 100 or so pages back we wen through 4Chan and read some spoilers of Derringers an Tamashii leaking info about a Giant Vegeta Monkey and no more re-releases.

I think I said it last time this subject came up, but an oozaru Vegeta would fall into the monsterarts series, and those are rarely to scale with each other let alone other figure lines; they are usually the same size as figuarts so its unlikely Vegeta would be in scale in any way. If they are smart though they would include a tiny Goku to hold, that would do for me

I'm about to get the SS Goku re-release, but was wondering if there was any difference with the previous version? I'm just damn curious before I buy what I believe to be the first sort or the new sort :lol Somebody asked for a picture of both (not talking about the sdcc one) to see if there is a difference, I must second that!

In some pictures Goku's outfit looks overly yellow and in others more orange, just wondering if there is any real variation.

The original has better paint apps to the hair, where it is shaded orange and yellow, and the attire is orange! The rerelease has a attire that matches the SS3 Goku figure and yellow hair with no orange shading.

Back