S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my SS Vegeta in the mail yesterday and i'm very happy with it! I also ordered the Saint Seiya EX Stand that was suggested so hopefully it will come in this week.

Got my SS Vegeta in the mail yesterday and i'm very happy with it! I also ordered the Saint Seiya EX Stand that was suggested so hopefully it will come in this week.

Congrats bro! I'm gonna warn you though....they are addictive!! So many pose choices!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Congrats bro! I'm gonna warn you though....they are addictive!! So many pose choices!!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Haha thanks for the warning. I just ordered SS Goku as well. I've been lucky enough to get both for around $45 each.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

What is that from

I think Jakks Pacific or Irwin made the Saiyan space pod. It has an 02 date stamped on it. I still have a Saiyan armor Vegeta that Jakks put out not long before they stopped making DBZ figures.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

I think Jakks Pacific or Irwin made the Saiyan space pod. It has an 02 date stamped on it. I still have a Saiyan armor Vegeta that Jakks put out not long before they stopped making DBZ figures.

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

Awesome first time seeing this.

Those capsuls remind me of vegeta n nappa lol an speakin of nappa i cant wait till he gets a release date and also see what effects he will come with!

Ok... for the record, going price on the space pods seems to be between 25ish dollars for a loose one, to 60-70ish dollars for one in a box. and there are also the stupid expensive ones like anything on ebay.

Damn I'd want that space pod for a repaint too, none on ebay that show up on international on ebay.uk

Ok... for the record, going price on the space pods seems to be between 25ish dollars for a loose one, to 60-70ish dollars for one in a box. and there are also the stupid expensive ones like anything on ebay.

Any links on the pod? And also is the trunks space ship accurate in scale with the figuarts?

Any links on the pod? And also is the trunks space ship accurate in scale with the figuarts?

Cant remember where but I saw figuarts trunks in that pod and it looked good. Those figures were 5 inches tall, figuarts are about 5-6 inches depending on char height so it should be ok. Have a look for trunks reviews, i saw it in one of them.

Back