S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope Nappa gets that grin face as an alternate. I'd love both of them side by side grinning.

Nice info there lerath666; as for the Vegeta face, I am sure he had an angry face at SDCC, maybe this is just his stern face they have on him now.

As for Krillin, he does look better here, but I am still concerned with his waist and kienzan; if he does come out I will be glueing the disc into position, there is no way a little peg will hold that disc for long, it WILL snap at some point.

EDIT: yes, I was right; Vegeta had his "over 9000" face at SDCC, this is a new face.

SDCC-2012-SH-figuarts-DBZ-033_1342132531.jpg
Oh my god, I may have to get that! Love Saiyan saga armor Vegeta figures! This one looks like the best one ever made. I wish Medicom had gotten around to making a 1/6 Saiyan Saga Vegeta... or a Vegeta period. -.-

Question??

does anyone have the release dates for the figures that have been released so far??

Question??

does anyone have the release dates for the figures that have been released so far??

Piccolo 11/2009
First Goku 01/2010
First Gohan 07/2010
Goku SDCC 07/2011
Vegeta 12/2011
Goku SSJ3 03/2012
Trunks 05/2012
Gohan SDCC 07/2012

Something like that ;).

Thanks Siona!

i was trying to see if there was a pattern to the more recent releases, but despite there being a release every 2 months since march thats only because of SDCC. it doesn't seem right we wont get anything else before Cell at the end of November.

basically i wish they would just release normal Goku around September (this year)!!!!

Does everyones SDCC gohan have hair that isnt perfectly painted?

I have ordered 5 from amazon and they all have atleast a coupleof spots on his yellow hair that isnt painted fully and really bugs me

I have ordered 5 from amazon and they all have atleast a coupleof spots on his yellow hair that isnt painted fully and really bugs me

I can give you answer on that tomorrow, mine comes in from BBTS.

I also have SDCC Goku coming Thursday and I have a completed line, the price of it really killed me because I didn't get it last year :(

It's actually part of the technique they've been using since trunks, they use part of the color of the plastic used for a fade type of effect,

I got my 2 today, can believe how incredible it looks, I might get a 3rd to paint the ss1 hair black and have all 3 ver.

Wow, 5?!! You must really love Gohan!

Is it the white spots you are talking anout hordeall? If so that is deliberate like others said; tamashii have been trying different ways to make the hair look dynamic, SDCC Goku and Vegetas orange was the first attempts, Trunks and SDCC Gohan both had this kind of yellow to white gradient at the tips. I prefer the orange myself but it looks OK.

I tried taking pics but it wont show up very good or I just suck

Anyways I dont mean the white or fading at the ends of the hair.

I mean in the middle of the hair in places it has spots or lines where the paint isnt thick and yellow like the rest of the hair

Almost looks like it was scratched (its like you can see the plastic underneath the paint) but I just think they didnt apply enough paint in those areas

I have 5 like this so I thought they all might be like that

Hmm, both of mine seem fine on the ssj and ssj2 hair; maybe Im just not seeing what you are though lol, they look the same as the original figure I have so maybe I just missed it?

I tried taking pics but it wont show up very good or I just suck

Anyways I dont mean the white or fading at the ends of the hair.

I mean in the middle of the hair in places it has spots or lines where the paint isnt thick and yellow like the rest of the hair

Almost looks like it was scratched (its like you can see the plastic underneath the paint) but I just think they didnt apply enough paint in those areas

I have 5 like this so I thought they all might be like that

I don't have the figure, but I get what you are talking about. It's just bad QC / paint app.

Happens more frequently with their Saint Seiya Myth Cloth figures.

Does anybody's SDCC Goku torso come off easily and you can't really bend the torso at all because it comes off? Mine is solid on there, but I can't post the mid section at all. The figure looks new, I just got it off eBay. But of course the package was opened when it was listed new...

Hey, finally got one snake? Mustve cost you a fortune on ebay lol; my SDCC gokus torso is loose at the joint but it doesnt come off unless I pull it off, but mines definitely flops about from the slightest movement.

Maybe its the upper or lower joint that is stiff? Maybe pop the figure in two then wiggle both the ball joint and socket joint to see if either is stuck, and try to ease it into moving, then putting him back together, be careful though; the older figures can be a tad brittle, especially with Goku.

Last edited:
Hey, finally got one snake? Mustve cost you a fortune on ebay lol; my SDCC gokus torso is loose at the joint but it doesnt come off unless I pull it off, but mines definitely flops about from the slightest movement.

Maybe its the upper or lower joint that is stiff? Maybe pop the figure in two then wiggle both the ball joint and socket joint to see if either is stuck, and try to ease it into moving, then putting him back together, be careful though; the older figures can be a tad brittle, especially with Goku.

Ran me 150$ :monkey2

Although I think it's the best figure of the line next to SDCC Gohan in terms of the visual. The paint job on the face is excellent. I don't want to have him in a dynamic pose just I noticed the issue with it. I basically have all of them in the Head Cha La opening pose with SDCC Goku in the middle. I should take a pic this week since I got the entire line now. That is until #18, Krillin, Freeza, Nappa, Reg Goku, Reg Vegeta, and Cell arrive :monkey3

Does anybody's SDCC Goku torso come off easily and you can't really bend the torso at all because it comes off? Mine is solid on there, but I can't post the mid section at all. The figure looks new, I just got it off eBay. But of course the package was opened when it was listed new...

I have the same problem with SSJ3 Goku. When I shake the figure just a little, the upper body just pops off very easily because of the heavy hair. But Piccolo on the other hand is just solid as a rock.

I have the same problem with SSJ3 Goku. When I shake the figure just a little, the upper body just pops off very easily because of the heavy hair. But Piccolo on the other hand is just solid as a rock.

Don't take this the wrong way but reading that also makes me feel better lol.

I'm glad it's not just me. Like I said the box looks opened and worn but the figure itself looks as if it was never messed with.

Part of me wants to pick up another SDCC Gohan and get two Cells to have the classic Kamehameha struggle. Since I have two Gokus I can have him behind Gohan as well :yess:

Back