S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did those pics come from? Also, anyone see if the plaques still say display only?

Oh well; at least they werent one off showings at SDCC then, they may still have a chance of eventually being released. Who knows, maybe these are next years figures.

Also, regular Goku seems to have vanished...AGAIN! Seriously, just release him already Tamashii! Before you forget about him completely!

An explanation of for display only from derringer, who works for bluefin, which is the company that distributes these in the us for tamashi nations and bandai. He posts on other toy boards.

Note, I'm paraphrasing that quote, as 4chan dosn't keep posts past a certain point.

we tend to take figures with us to conventions when we go to sell. The for display only note on the figures means we are not selling that figure yet. All these are prototypes, that are " being considered" for mass production. Anything not labeled "for display only" we have to sell.

Reading between the lines, all these are gonna get released, as crazy as people are going for them.

Last edited:
Vegeta's expression looks like that baby meme with the same clenched fist pose.

#18's face seems to look a little better than the previous pics we've seen.

Krillin looks better in these pics aswell.

i still think his head looks slightly too big though.

Nice info there lerath666; as for the Vegeta face, I am sure he had an angry face at SDCC, maybe this is just his stern face they have on him now.

As for Krillin, he does look better here, but I am still concerned with his waist and kienzan; if he does come out I will be glueing the disc into position, there is no way a little peg will hold that disc for long, it WILL snap at some point.

EDIT: yes, I was right; Vegeta had his "over 9000" face at SDCC, this is a new face.

SDCC-2012-SH-figuarts-DBZ-033_1342132531.jpg

Last edited:
The faces all look a little disappointing on the Saiyan Saga Vegeta. The "over 9000!" face isn't nearly intense enough to go along with him shouting like that. Nappa, on the other hand, is amazing.

TBH, I only want vegeta for his black hair lol; was never a fan of the saiyan saga, not enough action compared to the other sagas IMO

So guys bought 2 SDCC gohans from bbts, should be here this week! If anyone wants the first gohan release cheap pm me, 1 is 100% the second one has the ss1 hair painted black,

Really pleased with what has been shown too, seeing nappa makes me hope we get a brolly eventually too, Really want non ss goku though, then an ultimate/ss adolescent gohan and or a future gohan (to compliment trunks) and lastly the ultimate release would be Bardock!! Ss hair would be welcome but not necessary

She does look good, but I still wish they would have done #17 aswell; they are a duo, no point in having one without the other, plus, Trunks needs both to fight against!

Yes. They, are for display only, The pics were taken from the last Bandai event in Japan (sorry Du'nno the name)

More pics:
abkb8jgx.jpg

I know he isn't a particularly powerful character but I am really loving this Nappa figure. This is kind of the last look he had before Son Goku embarassed him and Vegeta killed him.

Im sure they'll to 17 they can't give us everything at once lol

I know, I just wish they would do them in set releases; like they could do just "villians" this year, starting with cell, then 17 and 18, frieza and ending with vegeta and nappa; then next year do the z fighters, starting with goku and krillin and go from there, thats how I would release them!

He likely will. None of the figures there are pictured with their full accessories. Where are the extra faces? Or piccolo and gohans capes?

Nappa will have his armor.

Back