S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda doubt it. Considering most people have had enough with Goku for now. Also the fact that they are SDCC exclusive kinda says it all. Wouldn't be exclusive now would it, if they reissue it :lol

they cant even be bothered to release normal Goku anytime soon so i dont hold out much chance for a reissue of an exclusive Super Saiyan either!

I ordered 2 Gohans from Bbts but decided to release one back into the wild. Shows available right now.

I'm having more trouble tracking down the others for a decent price.

If they ever get around to making a Yamcha, I hope it comes with a crater accessory and that his outfit looks like it was blasted to pieces. That way we can accurately pose him face down on the ground half dead. Will be awesome.

If they ever get around to making a Yamcha, I hope it comes with a crater accessory and that his outfit looks like it was blasted to pieces. That way we can accurately pose him face down on the ground half dead. Will be awesome.

Lol, sure, why not? Might as well put a hole through his chest too, because as per your implication, this is Yamcha we're talking about. :rotfl

Luckily I had a friend at the con pick a Gohan up for me. I hope you all can find him for a reasonable price. :)

Lol, sure, why not? Might as well put a hole through his chest too, because as per your implication, this is Yamcha we're talking about. :rotfl

See, this is what I would hope for. But that means I need a Gero as well... This line will end up taking a lot of my money.

While on the subject, anyone hoping Krillin gets a "being punched" face so they can have 18 showing him who's the boss of the relationship?

Just got word that both my gohans have been shipped; happr with the price I paid (£35 or $55), may seem a bit steep but I paid more for Trunks lol.

I plan on painting one gohans hair black, along with one or two faces, if I do, does anyone want to see the finished product? Been thinking of taking pics of my collection to show you folks, so if you do I may aswell show everything lol

I love seeing pics of peoples collections and seeing how they arrange/display them. Especially if they've customized them.
I just love this line!

Luckily I had a friend at the con pick a Gohan up for me. I hope you all can find him for a reasonable price. :)

See, this is what I would hope for. But that means I need a Gero as well... This line will end up taking a lot of my money.

While on the subject, anyone hoping Krillin gets a "being punched" face so they can have 18 showing him who's the boss of the relationship?

I hope Krillin gets a serious face, a smiling (Luffy?) face, a terrified face, and maybe a screaming face.

I hope Krillin gets a serious face, a smiling (Luffy?) face, a terrified face, and maybe a screaming face.

anyone hoping Krillin gets a "being punched" face so they can have 18 showing him who's the boss of the relationship?

i hope Krillin gets a SLIGHTLY SMALLER HEAD than the prototype!! ( anyone remember the irwin krillin figures the head was a frakkin joke).

it would be good to get all those faces including ''being punched''...especially seeing as getting a beting is Krillins forte, but thats why he's so cool, because hes one of the hardest humans alive and has taken beatings from some of the most evil/strongest villains in the galaxy!!! and died and lived and died and lived to tell the tale.

just thinking though he probably will not get interchangeable faces as that would look weird on a bald figure head - so it will be seperate heads wont it??

Here's my collection

IMG_1497.jpg

Love the posing! i also notice you got the seiya stages; i got a set too when they were cheap, love the effects they come with, my only problem is the size of the bases! My figures are in a display case, so the amount of stands i can have is restricted as is.

Also, as I'm already modding one of my Gohans i may as well ask; anyone know a way of cutting without making it look cut? lol. I mean, on Gohans cape, I really want to remove the bits in front of his arms to get some more movement there, but i want to be sure it won't look sloppy.

Last edited:
Back