S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have or know of anyone who would trade last years goku sdcc figure for this years gohan? Please pm me I need that goku

I doubt anyone would do that for you Wolvie; when SDCC Gohan comes out he will be dirt cheap, Goku is at least $100 lol.

SDCC Gohan, Final Pics:

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo8_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_m6xa3nmgvT1r6e36zo7_1280.jpg

nice! hope i can get one of these cheap ( as i'm sure everyone not going to SDCC does aswell!!)

is SS3 goku worth getting ?

I have sdcc goku / vegeta / piccolo and will get SDCC gohan

Yeah hes definitely worth getting; his skin is a bit...orange, and his gi is more mud brown than it should be, but his hair is well done and the sculpt is perfect, the aura stand he comes with is a great bonus too.

I'd reccommend him!

Seems that bandai will have new body/articulations for their figuarts line (if I don't get that wrong ^^).

https://blog.yahoo.com/cybergundam/articles/657983/index

fa79e02698bb0b6576b4efa8cc214.jpg

Hmm, while the new design has more natural looking muscle definition, I really dontike the lack of an upper arm joint; Trunks is missing that joint and IMO he suffers due to it, I like my arms being able to swivel lol

Also, is it just me, or do I see Frieza in that model? Lol, Maybe im just getting anxious about what we will be shown at SDCC. Btw, Bluefin teased that we will be seeing villians, both past and present (being android saga if we take present as being cells time)

I definitely think we will see saiyan saga Vegeta now, maybe frieza too.

The SDCC Gohan still looks plastic-y, so it looks like there is no matte coating like the regular and SDCC Gokou.

Is it just me, or does the paint app. looks kind of like it has a pearl coating?

The no freckles thing is nice, but it looks the regular has better shading on the hair. Fair deal for $30 bucks though.

Thanks VALVOLINER for sharing the pics!

Also, is it just me, or do I see Frieza in that model? Lol, Maybe im just getting anxious about what we will be shown at SDCC.

i see Tienshinhan ( or more to the point i wish i did!!!!)

and from the facebook comment it does sound like it could be Frieza and evil Vegeta

The SDCC Gohan still looks plastic-y, so it looks like there is no matte coating like the regular and SDCC Gokou.

Is it just me, or does the paint app. looks kind of like it has a pearl coating?

The no freckles thing is nice, but it looks the regular has better shading on the hair. Fair deal for $30 bucks though.

Thanks VALVOLINER for sharing the pics!

True about the Plastic look on Gohan, but you have to realise that the figures have changed alot since Goku; Trunks is a fine example, he lacks any coating either, its just the way they do DB figuarts now unfortunately.

IMO as long as they look good and have enough shading on the hair and face to look good, then I'm fine with the bodies being a bit shiny, doest really take away from the look of the figure.

These new bodies are for new fighting game figures. Bluefin posted a few hours ago a picture of Terry Bogard from King Of Fighters!

Yes. If you go to www.toyark.com, they have more pictures. Looks like street fighter poses like the shoryuken dragon punch.

I an a fan of the dbz repaints. Especially the color gradients added to the ssj hair.

Thanks for ask the posts and updated pics everyone.

Back