S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, this item is a tamashii web limited in Japan, while it is a regular item on the USA.
The price of the figure is higher on Japan, but at the end is a better deal for me, as shipping from USA is like $26,00 to my country, too expensive, takes too much time to arrive and I have to pay custom taxes when I buy from bigbadtoystore for example :(

I see, fair enough I suppose; The UK doesn't put taxes on figures (as far as I have seen, and I have bought loads) so I'm good there, I can also go on ebay and get the delivery alot cheaper too, never even thought of those as stumbling blocks!

Anyway, can't wait until November; can't even wait until July to see these other prototypes they apparently have lined up. BTW, does anyone actually know where that info came from? Can't find a source for those prototype stories.

The official price for the US will be 59$ btw

Darn, that means it'll cost around $75-80 for me to get it. It's asking for too much for a plastic figure this size, I might wait until I see in hand pics this time instead of pre-ordering.

Darn, that means it'll cost around $75-80 for me to get it. It's asking for too much for a plastic figure this size, I might wait until I see in hand pics this time instead of pre-ordering.

Same here.. or maybe I'll have to pay even more than $75-80 :gah:

The UK doesn't put taxes on figures (as far as I have seen, and I have bought loads) so I'm good there,
Anyway, can't wait until November;

Man, the UK does put tax on just about anything over about £16! you must be lucky if you haven''t shelled out.

and

if Cell isnt out until November can i ask where the ____ is normal Goku????:impatient:

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, the UK does put tax on just about anything over about £16! you must be lucky if you haven''t shelled out.

and

if Cell isnt out until November can i ask where the ____ is normal Goku????:impatient:

With Vegeta in saiyan saga outfit supposedly coming out aswell, I wouldn't be surprised if they were redesigning Goku to match him (with the turtle symbols, different coloured boots and tied sash instead of the android tucked in tash)

Would make sense as to why we havent seen him in a while.

Also, if the UK does put tax on then it must be included in what I paid for it lol, cause i have never been asked to pay extra when it gets her, lucky me eh? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
while a redesigned Goku would be cool waiting another year for it sucks

also anyone on here going to SDCC?

you should take orders for Gohans and charge like $40 and shipping to people from this board that way you make $10 per figure and we dont get ripped off.

on ebay they are going at the very least double what the price is going to be, so at least $60 without shipping for a $30 figure. Thanks ebay scumbags. (thats not to mention international shipping and potentional custom charges for those outside the USA!! )

:(

I wouldnt worry about Gohans price just now, once the normal sellers get the figure it will drop in price, has happened with every release so far; the ones asking you to pre order are nothing but crooks looking to cash in on peoples desperation at getting sought after figures, same goes for cell; once he is released it will drop by at least half what the scammers are asking. Sometimes pays to be patient rather than pre ordering early.

Inseem it happen with SS3 Goku (pre order was £70, when released went down to £40) and trunks (started at (£60 and went down to £30) I really wouldnt worry. Sorry for any spelling mistakes folks messaging from a phone is a real pain!

anyone know the best price / place to get a SDCC goku and piccolo?

Pm me if you can help

The only one I'm missing is SDCC Goku but 100$ is too much. If it was maybe 60-70 I would get it.

Local pre-orders opened up for Cell in my country, and he's about 95 USD over here (shipping included). Is that an okay price? And are the DBZ web exclusives normally this expensive? :(

note: The store is reliable and they usually offer the lowest prices possible for their products, considering shipping and everything.

tP2Nt.jpg

Cell is up for pre-order at Anime-Island for only $50 with only $10 deposit

Shipping is also only $6 in the US

I have never used them but a couple of web review sites give them a green light

credit cards allow chargebacks which is better than paypals 60 day policy and its only $10 down payment

Cell is up for pre-order at Anime-Island for only $50 with only $10 deposit

Shipping is also only $6 in the US

I have never used them but a couple of web review sites give them a green light
I used them once to get a Kotobukiya statue. There was a hitch with how much shipping was to where I am (I already pre ordered & paid part of it, but when item was in stock, I was later emailed to say that they got the shipping costs wrong, & that I had to pay the difference), but other than that, it was fine.

Back