S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics lesliearaujo.
They look stunning.

Guys,

Can anyone help??

My brother has been having a real run of bad luck lately (Company where he works is failing & he may be out of a job in a couple of weeks) so I was looking to get him something to cheer him up & he's loved Gohan for as long as I can remember so was thinking about grabbing him the figure.

I've found this seller that has them for £66 delivered & just wondered if anyone had dealt with them & if they can tell if they are genuine...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DRAGONBA...ultDomain_0&hash=item27c5d78eba#ht_5806wt_648

Thanks in advance

Neil[/QUOTE
Judging from the sellers information,it's safe.However,I usually buy from someone who has a 100% or 99.9% rating only

Dont know about that seller, but I got my Gohan for £20 off a seller named DEVAKORP, same with Piccolo, I think i got incredibly lucky with that price. I have no idea if he still has any, but last I checked he had Piccolo for about £25.

Off-topic, but DBZ related: :horror:horror

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3JgXKiLWlU[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtknRNJ4yIM[/ame]

:rotfl:slap:rotfl...:monkey1

Last edited:
OK, I will post again since everytime I do they seem to disappear;

Why can the makers of these game not just listen to fans? All I want is a new Tenkaichi game, no silly gimmicks, no QT events; just a big variety of characters, and the old gameplay i used to love.

Back on topic; anyone got an idea of when Trunks is being released?

If someone thinks this post is a problem, please just tell me.

OK, I will post again since everytime I do they seem to disappear;

Why can the makers of these game not just listen to fans? All I want is a new Tenkaichi game, no silly gimmicks, no QT events; just a big variety of characters, and the old gameplay i used to love.

Back on topic; anyone got an idea of when Trunks is being released?

If someone thinks this post is a problem, please just tell me.

Trunks will be released on May

And about the game, yes everybody wants a Tenkaichi style game (ps2).. But I would love and need a DBZ game developed by CiberConnect (Naruto).best cell shading characters ever made.. Graphics and characters look like cartoons literally :lecture

Last edited:
I downloaded the naruto demo, and i agree, thats about as close to anime cell shading as it could get, I hope they get a chance to do a DBZ game.

is it the end of May Trunks comes out? reason I'm asking is, I preordered him off ebay (silly, i know), but it never came with a specific date.

I downloaded the naruto demo, and i agree, thats about as close to anime cell shading as it could get, I hope they get a chance to do a DBZ game.

is it the end of May Trunks comes out? reason I'm asking is, I preordered him off ebay (silly, i know), but it never came with a specific date.

Yes. End of May .
Bandai always release figures at the end of a month, and Trunks wont be an exception.

Thanks for the answers, first person to actually acknowledge me haha. I hope I get some sort of message off the guy I preordered him from, I don't like not knowing the details haha.

Thanks again!

Thanks for that I appreciate you checking.

So do you have anyone you would recommend??

Thanks again

Neil

No problem.I've bought my piccolo from this person from ebay,anianinet,the transaction and packaging went well.bought my vegeta and goku from a wholesale website in my country though

So what's the retail on these and where can I find them for reasonable prices? eBay is too much.

You can pick up SS3 Goku and SS Vegeta from Amazon still. Trunks is up for pre-order there as well.

Everything else that has been released up to this point is pretty well sold out and you'll have to find on the secondary market. I think if you search a few pages back, there's talk of some re-releases, but I'm not quite sure on those.

I just received my SS3 Goku from Sideshow yesterday, and I must say, none of the pics I've seen so far did this figure justice.

In hand the figure looks great! And is on par with the SDCC Goku. If you like that one, no doubt you'll love this one, as the skin tone, paints are quite similar.

Dunno what they did with the ball joint connecting the neck and the head, but Im really surprised that it could really hold that huge heavy hair of his!

Hey DBZ freaks, was hoping you could help me out.

My nephew has a birthday coming up and has gotten huge into Dragonball and other Mangas, they're not my thing so when looking through eBay for some figures to get him i didn't have a fricking clue what where authentic and knockoffs, what were the best and worst ect...

He has Autism, so basically he doesn't play loads with toys but he does take them everywhere with him so they need to last and he mostly likes to film them.

Any help or advice on what would be best for those purposes and how to spot knockoffs would be greatly appreciated.

Get the SH figuarts figures.

They are pose able and aren't that expensive, and quite durable too.

S.H. Figuarts are easily the best Dragon Ball Z figures to get, after that probably the ultimate figure series but i dont think they are very durable at all so might be no good for your nephew Nova.

depends on what you call exspensive. Price goes up about 25% if you are in the UK due to postage (also you have to consider potential custom issues).

if you are in the UK i would say look for Hong Kong sellers if you want to buy off ebay. i have never had trouble with Hong Kong sellers and if i have they have rectified the problem.

of course the newer ones that are exclusive to the USA and japan websites might be better off bought from the USA but some sellers on ebay are too pressured to charge you a stupid amount of money for tracked shippig which is ofetn 1/2 the price again of the product you are buying.

anyway i dont think there are rip offs out there - is there? you might find hong kong stock as opposed to direct from Japan but they are the same figure.

YAy :yess:

I think I'm just gonna get 2 of those, so I can display him in 2 mode; normal and Saiyajin.

Been waiting years for a decent Trunks figure :rock

2bJcN.jpg

Os2GO.jpg

421154_383255915026913_155435907808916_1379313_1974066251_n.jpg

1202142102a227e49b8e1fe.jpg

11122319501866277b0d8a4.jpg

422149_383255781693593_155435907808916_1379308_1283713986_n.jpg

Back