S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha!I hear ya.If you like them then get them,at least you're buying something that will make you happy

Hey all, I just got my first figure, Vegeta, from sideshow and am in love! But the after market prices on these guys is crazy high! Any talk of Bandai re-releasing the older one? Maybe through sideshow?

Deals always pops up here on the forums. A freak just hooked me up with 4 figures (displayed) for $130 shipped. Same goes for eBay.

Found a pretty decent deal on SDCC Goku compared to eBay prices ($66 shipped) so I bit the bullet. Anyone have a opinion on its paint job? Petter than the original version? Can't wait to get it!

Found a pretty decent deal on SDCC Goku compared to eBay prices ($66 shipped) so I bit the bullet. Anyone have a opinion on its paint job? Petter than the original version? Can't wait to get it!

Definitely better than the orginal!Nice shading and colours on the SDCC goku

I've got Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta. I've got Gohan on the way and I cant wait. Plan on taking some cool pictures of them all once I've got him here.
I really hope they make a Final Form Freeza next, or a Perfect Cell would be awesome too.

I think it'd be really cool if they released a special box full of accurate scale goodies. For example, it could include Dragonballs, non-SS heads, energy balls/waves, a halo for Goku, dragonball radar maybe? idk, i just want cool little dragonballs really haha.

Still undecided about ordering trunks, but I'm pretty sure I'll do it.

When will we find out the release date of who's next!?

i just picked up the vega, great detail on him.

looking to grab the remainders while they are still available .. would love a buu in any form :D

Got my figures and gotta say Goku is the weakest figure. Maybe I'll think differently later on.
767a2d95.jpg

fb620d1b.jpg

Awesome get there Darkknight

Where did you manage to get them from if you don't mind me asking??

Still looking to take my first plunge into this series but Ebay prices are really putting me off at the mo :(

Also going off topic but does anyone have the Medicom RAH figures & what do they think of them??

Neil

Awesome get there Darkknight

Where did you manage to get them from if you don't mind me asking??

Still looking to take my first plunge into this series but Ebay prices are really putting me off at the mo :(

Also going off topic but does anyone have the Medicom RAH figures & what do they think of them??

Neil

I got them here from a member for $130 shipped and it was previously displayed. USPS managed to damage the boxes but figures arrived safe. Only if figuarts gave some clear stands for them instead of us buying it seperatly.

I got them here from a member for $130 shipped and it was previously displayed. USPS managed to damage the boxes but figures arrived safe. Only if figuarts gave some clear stands for them instead of us buying it seperatly.

Well done great prices for them :clap:clap
Wish I could find a set that cheap :(

Sorry to hear the boxes got damaged though :(

Well done again & I'll look forward to more posing pics :)

Neil

Good haul Darkknight, I was going to buy them right after you had already claimed them. I picked up his HT Jack Sparrow. :)
Maybe you should look at the SDCC Goku, I really like it and from seeing them both in person, I much prefer the SDCC version which is what I have.

@darkknight: If the set only included the SDCC ver of Goku, you would think otherwise. But great price on the set nonetheless! I'm passing on Piccolo and waiting for Vegeta's black hair ver. before I get him.

@soundwave: I have 3 medicom figures right now (L & Light from Death note, Kaworu from Evangelion. I used to have Sweeney Todd, but I sold it). They're great! The clothes are really detailed and articulation is pretty good on the body itself. However, articulation is limited due to the clothing. (It limits movement because most of the clothing isn't stretchable.) An exception is the evangelion RAH which comes with an elastic body suit, so the articulation isn't limited at all.

@soundwave: I have 3 medicom figures right now (L & Light from Death note, Kaworu from Evangelion. I used to have Sweeney Todd, but I sold it). They're great! The clothes are really detailed and articulation is pretty good on the body itself. However, articulation is limited due to the clothing. (It limits movement because most of the clothing isn't stretchable.) An exception is the evangelion RAH which comes with an elastic body suit, so the articulation isn't limited at all.

Nice!!!
I'd love the Light & L figures but they are WAY WAY WAY out of my price range now :(

I've been offered a good price on a sealed Medicom Goku that I'm really tempted by so it's good to hear that the Medi's are good figures.

Just need to decide if I should buy him or put the money towards some Figuarts instead :dunno:dunno

Neil

You may want to research some reviews on the medicom goku. I've seen reviews that for some odd reason, the plastic is known to crack on goku. I have medicom spidermans that are fantastic, but the reviews about cracking seem to be independent to goku. I dont know which version of goku it is. If I remember correctly, it was a "sideshow freaks" forum thread for goku. Hope that helps. Good luck with the decision whichever you choose.

On a side note, I have both the sdcc and nonsdcc figuarts goku, and I prefer the sdcc goku by a landslide. For me, I like the air brush shading especially for the hair. Gives the figure more depth as the gradual color shading provides deeper lighting angles. Ultimately, whichever one you are leaning towards will be the right decision since it's all just a matter of personal preference and gut feeling.

Cheers.

Well done great prices for them :clap:clap
Wish I could find a set that cheap :(

Sorry to hear the boxes got damaged though :(

Well done again & I'll look forward to more posing pics :)

Neil

Thanks! :hi5:

Good haul Darkknight, I was going to buy them right after you had already claimed them. I picked up his HT Jack Sparrow. :)
Maybe you should look at the SDCC Goku, I really like it and from seeing them both in person, I much prefer the SDCC version which is what I have.

@darkknight: If the set only included the SDCC ver of Goku, you would think otherwise. But great price on the set nonetheless! I'm passing on Piccolo and waiting for Vegeta's black hair ver. before I get him.

Thanks! About Goku, I think it's because the lack of accessories vs the other figures. I'll probably just get SS3 Goku.

Crophecy, I think Piccolo is one of the better ones.

I have all the dbz figuarts out right now...

EXCEPT sdcc Goku :'(

the prices are outrageous everywhere. The cheapest i can find after hours of searching is 80$ shipped. That's what i get for waiting i suppose.

Does anyone on here have an extra or one they're looking to get rid of that i can purchase? it would be much appreciated.

Ive decided the colors are too true to what my memory of goku has always been, regardless of super saiyan lighting

The four leaf clover on the left... Perfect Cell?

Picked up my first fig, Vegeta from Amazon for $25 bucks. He was always my favorite character, very cool and fun to play around with. A bit disappointed that one of the faces (vein popping) has a paint smudge on his brow though.:(

Back