S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dunno bout Megaman, but ami2 or HLJ don't have either Goku SS3, Vegeta or Trunks, as those are exclusive items in Japan. And only available via Tamashii.

a comment from Derringer, of bluefin, posted on another toy board:

IF you want to continue seeing the mega man and dragon ball figures in the states, YOU MUST ORDER THEM FROM AMERICAN RETAILERS, such as amazon.com, entertainment earth, Sideshow toys, and Big Bad toystore. Bandai is watching sales of those two lines VERY CLOSELY at those specific retailers, and the continuation of those lines as american supported releases relies SOLEY on those shops.

Yes, you can get them faster if you order from HLJ, and amiami, but you can get them cheaper if you wait, and the lines MAY BE DISCONTINUED without The support of american webshops.

for those of you that don't know, Blufin is the importer responsible for getting these lines out of discontinued/Tamashi webshop exclusive only status, and into the US stores.

Hey guys, I have been stalking this thread for a month but I finally created an account so I can post here. I didn't even know they run polls to see who will be made next. (I reeeeaaally hope it's Cell.) But yeah. Thanks for all the updates. :)

I just got Gohan yesterday. Since I already had Goku, I was surprised to see how small he was... but it works coz he's perfectly in scale with Goku.

SDC10967-1.jpg

I'm glad I was able to find him at SRP in a local toy store. He came loose with no box though, but no biggie. Can't wait for the other characters. (Especially black hair versions of Goku and Vegeta)

@Crophecy nice,I bought the sdcc goku too,and you should definitely get the super saiyan vegeta because it goes well with the sdcc goku due to its shading and colours.Wanted to get Gohan but he looked to pale when he's beside sdcc goku and vegeta and I ended up buying Piccolo instead

Here's some of the photos I took
405181_3157370981988_1496642871_33020856_254131017_n.jpg

422718_3157369621954_1496642871_33020855_115579515_n.jpg

^awesome, you got them all in one figure!

Now we have to buy 3 to get all the versions...

Thanks lesliearaujo!They are releasing the other characters way too long!Can't wait to get my hands on them

Just repainted my second Vegeta as normal vegeta (black hair), and looks GREAT!!:rock

However still have'nt repainted the smiling face cause I could'nt remove the redish (I've tried with nail polish remover but did'nt work with that face :/ )

from Bluefin's FB:

Bandai is finalizing the perfect release schedule for the next wave of Dragon Ball Figuarts (yes that would be plural). Of course, they wouldn't mind seeing what else you want that was not on the most recent poll. Let's open it up just like Mega Man. Comment here! Who else is deserving of a Figuart? Yamcha? Brolly? Majin Bu? Jackie Chun? LET US KNOW! DRAGON BALL FANS GET IN HERE!

from Bluefin's FB:

Bandai is finalizing the perfect release schedule for the next wave of Dragon Ball Figuarts (yes that would be plural). Of course, they wouldn't mind seeing what else you want that was not on the most recent poll. Let's open it up just like Mega Man. Comment here! Who else is deserving of a Figuart? Yamcha? Brolly? Majin Bu? Jackie Chun? LET US KNOW! DRAGON BALL FANS GET IN HERE!

Awesone news!!! :yess::yess:

Btw, The hands and heads that will come with SS Trunks:

403097_361577850528053_155435907808916_1321612_858478738_n.jpg

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm jumping in here and ready to collect this line. I tried to stay away because of the prices. I couldn't stay away.

Back