S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda OT but has anyone watched Episode of Bardock? Not Bardock: Father of Goku but the new anime where he goes Super Sayain and fights Frieza's ancestor Chilled? Interesting story and it shows how the Super Saiyan legend was born. Made me kinda want a Super Saiyan Bardock figure.

Watched it a few days ago, while the concept and the story is nice, I think Chilled is very poorly designed.

I just watched it yesterday, as I didn't know about it until you mentioned it.

I was hoping the animation/art would be as nice as the Kai OPs, but was a bit disappointed that it was pretty far off though, and the fight choreograph was kind of dull.

Watched it a few days ago, while the concept and the story is nice, I think Chilled is very poorly designed.

Indeed. He reminded me of a skinny high school wrestler. I was also hoping he'd of put up a better fight. I agree that the story and concept were good but I also think it would have benefited had it been even just 15 mins longer.

I am thinking of collecting this line, any advice where to get them? Also it's hard to find reviews, what's the general consensus of the figures?

exremely well made, fantasticly poseable.

overall GREAT line.

Only problem is the earlier figures are starting to go up in price.
if you want them, Get Vegeta NOW and put ss4 Goku on preorder. aslo, go vote for the next figure non the Tamashi nations facebook page.

seriously, gohan is no less than $100 sucks. Hope a friend overseas can get it for me, Think im getting vegeta next week from my local comic shop

exremely well made, fantasticly poseable.

overall GREAT line.

Only problem is the earlier figures are starting to go up in price.
if you want them, Get Vegeta NOW and put ss4 Goku on preorder. aslo, go vote for the next figure non the Tamashi nations facebook page.

:lecture:exactly:

Btw, SS3 Goku is now soldout and in waitlist status at SS.

I am thinking of collecting this line, any advice where to get them? Also it's hard to find reviews, what's the general consensus of the figures?

They're great figures because the engineering is just superb. IMO, it's the best posable DB figures around.

I have reviews of Piccolo, Gokou and Gohan on my blog with tons of pictures, so feel free to check them out!

www.hlj.com has Piccolo on low stock
https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN959914

And as others have said, you should get Vegeta straight away from sideshow or wherever you can find it cheaper, as it won't be re-issued in the future due to it being an "exclusive" release.

They're great figures because the engineering is just superb. IMO, it's the best posable DB figures around.

I have reviews of Piccolo, Gokou and Gohan on my blog with tons of pictures, so feel free to check them out!

www.hlj.com has Piccolo on low stock
https://www.hlj.com/product/BAN959914

And as others have said, you should get Vegeta straight away from sideshow or wherever you can find it cheaper, as it won't be re-issued in the future due to it being an "exclusive" release.

So Which ones are out now? I just used my points at SS and got a Vegeta for free (minus shipping) I see that Goku, Piccolo, SDCC Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan are out. Are there any other I am missing?

So Which ones are out now? I just used my points at SS and got a Vegeta for free (minus shipping) I see that Goku, Piccolo, SDCC Goku, Vegeta, and Gohan are out. Are there any other I am missing?

Nope.. You have already mentioned all DBZ SHF figures released :wink1:

Comming soon:

March 2012: Goku SS3

May 2012: Trunks

Unconfirmed release date: Normal Goku (black hair)

And according with the poll, perfect Cell would be the next.

Last edited:
Are you sure Cell is next? Last I look, Krillin was winning the Poll

W/O a doubt, the next three releases will be Krilin, Normal Goku, and Cell, but who knows the order.

Are you sure Cell is next? Last I look, Krillin was winning the Poll

W/O a doubt, the next three releases will be Krilin, Normal Goku, and Cell, but who knows the order.

OMG!! Is the ____ing Krillin winning the poll now!!?? :thud: :gah::gah::thud:

:pray: :pray: Please, please.. Normal Goku, Cell and Frieza must win that poll!!! :pray::pray:

Last edited:
What's wrong with Krillin?
if anyone NEEDS a figure, it's the World's Strongest Normal Human.

And Yes, I'm serious.

Still want Cell and Frezia, as well.

What's wrong with Krillin?
if anyone NEEDS a figure, it's the World's Strongest Normal Human.

And Yes, I'm serious.

Still want Cell and Frezia, as well.

Nothing, really.. It's just, I prefer an extensive list of 20 or 25 characers to be done : Saiyan saga, androids (please :pray:), Cell, ginew tokusentai, Frieza saga, Boo saga, Gohan adult, Cooler, Bardok, Brooly......... rather than Krillin :peace

I would prefer Tien shin han or yamcha to be done, but, well, I still prefer Krillin rather than Chaozu or Mr Satan for example :monkey3

Last edited:
The Japanese pre-order deadline for Trunks cuts off on the 10th, and still no news of it on sideshow for it's international release.

Guess it's time I put through an order with a middleman to be safe.

You can pre order vegeta with urbancollector.com now for $39.99, too. I ordered mine from Amazon and got it last week. Great figure. I like the coloring. Then again, I preferred the SDCC Goku coloring vs the first version, so it would make sense that I like the airbrush lighting paint style of Vegeta.

Hi everyone,

look this review of Vegeta.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06UAqTq2qsw&feature=related"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06UAqTq2qsw&feature=related[/ame]

Back