S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only SHF DBZ figure I skipped was Oozaru Vegeta. Way too big for me to store at home.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

I'm holding off of buying new Dragon Ball Figuarts until I have Bardock in hands...And if I'm disappointed which I might be because some of the faces looked terribly wrong...I'll stop the line permanently. I'll stop supporting Tamashii Nations.
The thing that happened with Zamasu was ********. Jiren felt like cheap plastic....If I wanted cheap plastic, I would have bought a Dragon Star....
Vegeto is unaccurate as **** to the source material.

So yeah, Bardock is their last chance of appealing to me....and Raditz

After finding out Jiren arms break so easily I held off from buying him and eventually ?missed out? but I don?t regret it. I don?t want him anymore at this point and even skipped shirtless Jiren.

I found a subreddit that seems active with posting called SHFiguarts. The last post was a complaint of lost shipments at sea [emoji23].

dragon ball figures dot com is the best source for SHF discussion. Not just SHF but literally all other brands, statues, model kits, etc. Been posting there regularly.

I used to like this forum, but honestly, it sucks now

One last thing & I’m out: Bardock looking great, except... wtf did they do with that smirking face. And why did they think a removable ear was a good idea? If you lose or misplace that piece then you’ll pretty much have to buy another figure, otherwise you’ll have a Bardock with a missing ear. Awesome design choice Tamashii

That was also my beef with the Dragon Balls. They’re accurately sized compared to the SHF scale but they’re so damn tiny that if you drop one, good luck finding it. The characters can’t even hold them because one slight move of the shelf they’re positioned on & it’s over. A solution would’ve been to include a small hole on each dragon ball, and an extra hand with a peg on the palm so the balls can be held in place without fear of it falling off & rolling away into the abyss. Mines are placed underneath Shenron & they’ll have to stay there forever

Its been a while since i posted anything online figures related but i am upset. Rant* Just got Zamasu and Vegito SSGSS and man am i disappointed. Been collecting these since 2011 and have pretty much all of the line except Jiren, Jackie and SSG Vegeta. But after getting this Zamasu it feels pretty much barebones for that big price tag of 90$. Seems like im just going to start paying scalpers now. PBandai is going to ruin it for me and i cant really pick and chose since im a completionist. Went back and saw my Orders on BBTS and it kinda scares me seeing how much im paying for these pbandai figures. Think im going to hit that wall pretty quick. Ok im done. :p F pbandai...

Btw when i opened my zamasu seems like he was bathing in coke powder wtf lol.

I'm holding off of buying new Dragon Ball Figuarts until I have Bardock in hands...And if I'm disappointed which I might be because some of the faces looked terribly wrong...I'll stop the line permanently. I'll stop supporting Tamashii Nations.
The thing that happened with Zamasu was ********. Jiren felt like cheap plastic....If I wanted cheap plastic, I would have bought a Dragon Star....
Vegeto is unaccurate as **** to the source material.

So yeah, Bardock is their last chance of appealing to me....and Raditz

Some people have noted that Bandai has been pushing some of their factories out of China. If you look at the Bardock figure above, you'll note that the box says it was "Made in Vietnam".

Don't know how legit it is, but there is speculation that these Vietnamese factories just can't match the Chinese factories yet in terms of quality control, etc. (i.e. the Jiren arm problem).

Jiren, Mercenary Tao, Bardock for example look to be coming from Vietnam. While some others like Piccolo 2.0 and Piccolo Daimao were from China.

People think there are various reasons for this: Cheaper labor in Vietnam, COVID issues, geo-political issues with China, trying to crack-down on bootlegging (and the Chinese Government not helping much), etc.

Just got Jiece and noticed the plastic feels different so I checked the box and it was made in Vietnam too.

b8daa6caba2ab517993199496b662844.jpg

This may be a little off topic, but what do y?all think of this aura?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some people have noted that Bandai has been pushing some of their factories out of China. If you look at the Bardock figure above, you'll note that the box says it was "Made in Vietnam".

Don't know how legit it is, but there is speculation that these Vietnamese factories just can't match the Chinese factories yet in terms of quality control, etc. (i.e. the Jiren arm problem).

Jiren, Mercenary Tao, Bardock for example look to be coming from Vietnam. While some others like Piccolo 2.0 and Piccolo Daimao were from China.

People think there are various reasons for this: Cheaper labor in Vietnam, COVID issues, geo-political issues with China, trying to crack-down on bootlegging (and the Chinese Government not helping much), etc.
I'll go with the bootleg problems

Enviado desde mi ATU-LX3 mediante Tapatalk

Back