S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon just cancelled my order for the new Piccolo. Dammit. First time this has happened. I preoredered this the first day it was available:

"Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item from your order. We've canceled the item and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below."

Amazon just cancelled my order for the new Piccolo. Dammit. First time this has happened. I preoredered this the first day it was available:

"Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item from your order. We've canceled the item and apologize for the inconvenience. If you see a charge for the canceled item, we will refund you within 1-2 business days. If you are still interested in purchasing this item, it may be available from other sellers. Please visit the detail page for this item below."
Check with amiami. My preorder for the same item is cancelled because I already paid for same item at hobbylink Japan.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

It?s a regular release, will flooded with them soon. Just be patient.

I think Amazon basically cancelled ALL Piccolo orders. Even people on the Facebook groups I'm part of got cancelled.

My guess is that maybe it was delayed for most of the US (Bluefin) orders? Probably by Bandai and they didn't get an updated date so Amazon did the safe thing and just cancelled all the orders. I'm sure he'll be back up in a couple of weeks.

Mine is still up at this time. My delivery date has been the 9th since the day (day 1) I ordered and it still says that, so we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking to get back into collecting figuarts and it appears I’ve got quite a bit of catching up to do. Might need to liquidate a few of my rarer figures to free up some funds to fill out the roster.

Anybody interested in a 2011 SDCC SS Goku or SDCC Arlia Vegeta?

Last edited:
For those of you, like me, who've ordered exclusives like Kid Gohan, or the event Goku, 17 and 18, here's a reason for the delays from P-Bandai:

"As we announced by the previous email sent 12/13, we won't be able to meet December's shipping date.
The containership that carried Bandai products was hit by severe storm and lost many containers near Hawaii. The ship is at Port of Kobe, Japan for investigating its damages. It will take several weeks to over a month. We are currently waiting to hear about the container's status from the authority, and we'll announce any shipping information as soon as it's available.

Moreover, if you have purchased another, non-delayed product that was also supposed to be delivered in the same month as the delayed item, it will be held and then bundled with the delayed item for delivery.

We sincerely apologize for the shipping delay and appreciate your patience."

Everyone got that e-mail. I saw in my FB Group that someone even reached out about a refund...which P-Bandai rejected...that's ridiculous.

Sad news, but they probably have insurance...

I got the email too. I can wait. I want my figures, not a refund. I'm in no hurry.

Agreed. I was a bit worried that Bandai wasn't going to fulfill our orders and we'd have to pay monstrous aftermarket price for them (Kid Gohan in my case) but now that they aren't giving folks a refund gives me hope that they'll hold their end of the deal.

20210105_bg_slice.jpg

item_0000013505_WeELih0m_101.jpg

item_0000013505_WeELih0m_102.jpg

item_0000013505_WeELih0m_103.jpg

item_0000013505_WeELih0m_104.jpg

item_0000013505_WeELih0m_105.jpg

After much procrastination, I am finally looking to get back into collecting S.H. Figuarts. And it appears that I?ve got quite a bit of catching up to do. Therefore, I have decided to liquidate a few of my rarer figures to help free up some funds. Thus, allowing me to pick up the more recent releases in the roster I am lacking. I have decided to first offer this up here, in hopes the figure ends up in the hands of another collector - not the grubby mitts of an unscrupulous scalper.

Owned and displayed by an adult collector since new - figurine remains in pristine MINT used condition and comes with all accessory pieces. Original packaging has not fared quite so well - showing minor fauxing to corners, a small crease to flap and a small area of yellowed tape residue on one side. Will gladly provide more information/images upon an expression of interest.

This is not a sale or auction! I am simply taking private expressions of interests and may also consider partial or trade in whole. PM me if you are genuinely serious about adding this rare figure to your collection.

attachment.php

It's up on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284141136889

Starting price of 400USD

Last edited:
400USD, for what?s now a trash figure?
I hope you?re not serious... those convention exclusives are worth nothing.
It?s only because of the people speculating on these. Sorry to say this. But I was never interested in this one and never will be. It?s trash.
Whoever pays these figures more than an hundred because of speculators are idiots.
This mentaly needs to change because it?s killing this hobby.

By the way, I?m not envious or jealous, I have some exclusives and those matter because Tamashii are *******s. ( UI Sign, Vegeto Blue even though it?s trash now)

Bwarf, anyway, just waiting for DF to release Zamasu so that everyone can have it. And **** Tamashii, **** them hard.
That one should never have been an AMERICAN exclusive.

400USD, for what?s now a trash figure?
I hope you?re not serious... those convention exclusives are worth nothing.
It?s only because of the people speculating on these. Sorry to say this. But I was never interested in this one and never will be. It?s trash.
Whoever pays these figures more than an hundred because of speculators are idiots.
This mentaly needs to change because it?s killing this hobby.

By the way, I?m not envious or jealous, I have some exclusives and those matter because Tamashii are *******s. ( UI Sign, Vegeto Blue even though it?s trash now)

Bwarf, anyway, just waiting for DF to release Zamasu so that everyone can have it. And **** Tamashii, **** them hard.
That one should never have been an AMERICAN exclusive.

I'm really not sure what you're insinuating when you accuse me of basing my starting price on pure speculation. I can't speak to other people's motivation behind deriving their prices and I will acknowledge there are many other listings touting unprecedented starting prices. However, my listing is certainly not one of these. In fact, as you can clearly see, is based entirely on previous sales data - taken from a sample of the last 12 months, excluding extreme outliers (based on condition) and averaged to ascertain the median market price.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As for limited edition convention exclusives having no value. I think you'll find that the opposite is true and that almost everyone will tend to disagree with you. Due to the limited run of production and the initial exclusivity of availability (being only made available through one physical vendor for a short-time), event exclusives typically retain value - if not appreciate. And will likely continue to be sought-after by die-hard collectors wanting to complete the full Figuarts roster.

Granted this may be an older figure, you cannot truly appreciate how superior the level of paint application and quality control are on these early SDCC exclusives. Not until you are able to physically hold one. :slap

Last edited:
Is it just me? Or are the finishes on more recent figuarts getting cheaper in appearance lately. Is anyone else seeing more of a cheap plastic-ish sheen? As opposed to the matted and subtly shaded paint applications of the original v.1 Vegetto release. Shame. Because the improved sculpt on this one is ****ing phenomenal! And that's a lot to say, considering the previous version is still one of my favorite figures in my collection. I'd definitely drop coin on a "special paint edition" of his appearance during the Buu arc. Otherwise, I think the Demoniacal fit is just too tempting :fart

It is, they are being sloppy more and more.
This Vegeto isn't even accurate to the source material.
The torso is just wrong. The DF one has a more accurate torso, aswell as the Convention exclusive.
I'm glad to have the con exclusive but I might still grab it aswell as the DF one to frankenstein it.

Speaking of which, I've got to answer to you.
I wonder why I would not be able to "appreciate" the level of paint.
I got some "early" con exclusive thanks to people who where on that country at the time to grab me one I payed, and it was nowhere near the 400USD you're asking.
Be it you or others, while I'll grant you that you are one of the cheapest alternative, you're asking too much for what this is.
400USD is too much for, what I'll have to remind you, a piece of plastic.

I'm a die hard collector of this line and i've been there since the beginning.
I appreciate some of these exclusive ( the Arlia Vegeta) it doesn't mean that you can justify asking such price "yeah yeah it's rare, it's a con exclusive"...well guess what.
If people weren't dumb enough to buy these at these prices, you wouldn't be able to sell your item at that price.

Back