S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It should be pointed out that this policy to only release Raditz on exclusive websites isn't worldwide.. Raditz for instance is available at many online retailers in Europe, so it sounds more like Bluefin for the US didn't bother negotiating with the retailers and as such it's only going to be on the Premium website for you guys.

It?s not just about Radditz but it was back to back with bowl hair cut Gohan, Jeece, Recoom and now Radditz. It?s going to be what? Like once P-Bandai per month? No thanks.

And to make things worse, it appears p-bandai Canada has been closed since July without explanation and hasn't been reopened since.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

It?s not just about Radditz but it was back to back with bowl hair cut Gohan, Jeece, Recoom and now Radditz. It?s going to be what? Like once P-Bandai per month? No thanks.

All of those you mention are all available at many online retailers in Europe. My point is, it's a North American policy that's probably due to an issue between Tamashii Bandai and Bluefin, the US-based company that usually sells those figures for the North American market. If you'd like it to change, you should take it up to Bluefin on their social networking pages and complain that it's causing you to question your continued collection due to these problems.

All of those you mention are all available at many online retailers in Europe. My point is, it's a North American policy that's probably due to an issue between Tamashii Bandai and Bluefin, the US-based company that usually sells those figures for the North American market. If you'd like it to change, you should take it up to Bluefin on their social networking pages and complain that it's causing you to question your continued collection due to these problems.

Honestly, not my problem. I don?t ?need? to have these figures. They need to solve that themselves. Less collecting for me less money spend. Eventually once I?m getting bored because it is not fun and too expensive to collect, I will just sell those characters I don?t want anymore and not buy new ones.

Kind of necroposting at this point but...

I just watched a review of the new SSGSS Vegeto compared to the DF and the old one....and...What the heck...
You're telling me to spend 80 bucks for an unaccurate piece of **** when even DF had the right torso made for Vegeto?
Is Tamashii trying to scam us?
Also, Bandai/BluFin, the american way of doing "exclusives" and how we should "spend" our money for our collections is just killing the hobby...It's becoming a hobby for the rich.
I'm sorry if I come as being someone who hates the US, that's not the case.

So...yeah the ONLY DB Figuarts I got this year....is the UI Sign Goku and even that....in retrospect...is not that good.
You're telling me it took them more than 6 years to give us butterfly joints of the right color?
Have you seen the blatant lack of accessories we got?
DF is offering to us a figure that has more accessories than this one for less than what Tamashii is proposing...
Why would I buy the official one?

There is a time where you have to ask yourself if you're collecting this as a hobby, that you only want that special character...Or if you are collecting in hope that in the future years you'll be able to resell everything with a profit.

Me? I just want those characters I love, no matter the cost ( not more than 100 bucks). And I want it to be as accurate as possible to the source material.

Is it me or they finally decided to put a close date for Poop-Bandai Recoom Pre-Order?

1c8275feee1779b2bbdb609e9eff3ce8.jpg

FB_IMG_1604625984912.jpg
FB_IMG_1604626801564.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625828067.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625818998.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625814688.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625810112.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625806771.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625773022.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625803162.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625797333.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625792691.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625788848.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625783873.jpg
FB_IMG_1604625779259.jpg
Tamashi Nations VR Venue

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201105-192439_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-192439_Chrome.jpg
    561.4 KB · Views: 105
  • Screenshot_20201105-193357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201105-193357_Chrome.jpg
    479.1 KB · Views: 103
I'm excited for the new SSJ1/2 Goku. Looks like it will be a "2-in-1" figure. The back hair mold is the same, so it looks like the front bangs will be interchangeable with the SSJ1 style and the SSJ2 style.

I know a lot of people are tired of Goku, but they haven't done a SSJ update since the original one came out years ago, so a SSJ1/2 version is a solid idea...especially with all the third-party head sculpts we've been getting. The demand is certainly there.

Happy to see the other figures as well! I wonder if they'll release that Vegeta...I think they will given that the original SSJ 2.0 is hard to find. It makes sense to repaint the new head-sculpt in base and SSJ colors.

I hope everything that was previewed gets made. Would be a dream come true to be able to recreate the "Cha-La" group shot. Just need an updated Trunks and Krillin. :pray:

I?m disappointed they went with a Chiaotzu figure over a Kid Trunks & Goten but I guess that could be a good template for those two. Been waiting on those for years now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For every character that they remake, I want Bandai to make a new character. Give us the Cooler gang, Zarbon, Dodoria, Dabura, Babidi, Android 19, Android 20, Evil Buu, Kid Buu, Future Gohan, etc.

For every character that they remake, I want Bandai to make a new character. Give us the Cooler gang, Zarbon, Dodoria, Dabura, Babidi, Android 19, Android 20, Evil Buu, Kid Buu, Future Gohan, etc.

Yaaas. I'd add Androids 13, 14, and 15.

A PC Adult Krillin is overdue. I know a lot of people missed out on him and he's hard to get so he's certainly long overdue...especially if they're re-doing Tien and Yamcha so quickly! I actually don't know why a third-party maker like Demoniacal Fit hasn't made their knock-off Krillin. He'd definitely get some sales.

I know it has been said before, but now it is very clear that Tamashii is full force in trying to shut out third-party vendors. Unfortunately, they're always just a BIT behind. For those of you who follow on Facebook, there have been MANY customizers and third-party groups that have been offering up a SSJ2 hair sculpt or a repaint/remodel of the recent SSB Goku hair in SSJ Yellow colors (like DF). The new SSJ1/2 Goku 2.0 is a clear answer to that...as is a potential PC Vegeta 2.0

Back