S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friendly reminder that these are prices with all the taxes included...contrary to the price you see in the US....

big bad toy store recoome is 114.99 .... WTF when did they become scalpers for new figures?

big bad toy store recoome is 114.99 .... WTF when did they become scalpers for new figures?

Been years... their prices aren?t even the lowest plus there?s a shipping on top, the only reason peasants still use them is that they don?t charge until item is shipped.

Been years... their prices aren?t even the lowest plus there?s a shipping on top, the only reason peasants still use them is that they don?t charge until item is shipped.

I love this comment [emoji23] They also charge tax too so when that?s factored in, it?s usually just as if not more expensive to buy from them than eBay or any other place. The shipping cost people think they save is just canceled out by the tax [emoji2363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And sometimes, BBTS doesn?t grade the condition of their collectibles correctly. At times, I asked for collector grade and the boxes would have dings and creases. I also bought a few things in standard grade and the boxes arrived destroyed. One item even had a huge chunk of the clear plastic torn off.

The damages were not done during shipping because the standard grade items were bubble wrapped pretty well. And the collector grade items were packed in their ?collector grade? brown boxes. So it looks to me that they try to push damaged boxes to their customers hoping that they don?t ask for an exchange/return because of the extra steps involved.

If that does happen to you, contact BBTS and see if you can at least get some store credit if you do decide to keep the items.

Sometimes, bbts doesn't even notify you if they have shipped your goods. Then you contact them and it turns out they haven't even shipped at all. Kinda like my situation right now, lol

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Sometimes, bbts doesn't even notify you if they have shipped your goods. Then you contact them and it turns out they haven't even shipped at all. Kinda like my situation right now, lol

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Sorry to hear that. I miss the good old days when BBTS customer service was at a better level.

I (a peasant) still purchase from BBTS because they still have a huge variety of collectibles including exclusives. I also tried purchasing from other stores and a couple of them were disappointing.

The only order I had with USA Gundum Store came with all my Dragon Ball boxes crushed. I contacted them twice and didn?t receive any responses.

I also tried ordering from Toy Ninja, but out of nowhere, my order was cancelled without being notified why. I contacted them also, but they never replied.

I think Toy Dojo and Eknight Media are really good. P-Bandai, surprisingly, is not bad.

:lol :lol :lol "a peasant"

I've personally never had any problems with BBTS. Always been great with me! Yes, I do agree that their e-mail "item billing/shipping soon" notification system is not great...

I highly recommend eKnight Media. My "go-to" spot now because they're prices are pretty low (below MSRP) and they're reliable and pack well. Used to be "MH Toy Shop" but they went under in spectacular fashion a couple years ago.

FB_IMG_1602134047422.jpg
FB_IMG_1602134043661.jpg

Source: Facebook

Well I?ve decided to stop collecting Figuarts in dragon ball super except for the heroes simply for the reason that too many are being released at once and the P-Bandai high cost of obtain specific character exclusive. It isn?t fun to collect anymore as well as it is getting too expensive.

Back