S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NjjGPrM.jpg
Don?t worry, you have until July 31st to pre ord..... nope ..... sold out.

Wonder if they?ll offer them again for NYCC online.

I?m thinking if they did have some saved for NYCC, Bandai would have asked people to wait for that event instead of announcing a second run. If there?s enough demand, maybe they?ll do a third run?

It is but it was just a prototype. I think they?re working on an official release hopefully with the 2.0 legs.

Despite the amazing detail, I've generally checked out on the Figuarts figures because of their small scale and the high cost attached to them. For a $60 price tag I would more expect them to be around 8" or 9" tall....at least something more worth that price tag. SSJ4 is my favorite form for Goku though so I'll probably end up splurging and picking him up if he's ever released.

As for the others, I'm sure it will come out eventually for the rest of the world. In Europe it is never a problem to get any of these figures.

It would be cool if Zamasu's head and hands are interchangeable with Goku Black's, so the look for Global Dokkan's new F2P STR LR Zamasu (Goku) can be recreated.

Back