S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone had any luck with the restock? It just showed Pre-order Closed the whole time. Is this what it was like during the first drop?

2nd batch is made to order. They will be up for 10 days, then they're done. I'm glad, screws over the people who bought them just to re-sell.
Nobody can complain now, if you miss them you have nobody to blame but yourself.

Where did you hear this info from ? Thanks

NjjGPrM.jpg

Last edited:
@Yarlick Thanks for the info! Hopefully I get a chance at the French release then! I dont think the website your referring to is an official Bandai one though, its not listed in their premium site list.

@femtech I'm doing good! Shame that dokkan thread died off when the site had issues, one of the reasons I was so hesitant to come back onto it. Yeah still playing, got 2 copies of LR Gogeta and Vegito in 500 stones so can't complain!

@dasmuse well you say nobody can complain, but folks outside the US still can't use that site lol, so I'm gonna continue to until tamashii sees sense and allows sales outside the US. If theyre gonna insist in using this site they have to sort it so it doesn't shaft international collectors.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Also, I dont suppose anyone knows if international delivery services like MyUS would be able to send UI Goku to me, since its a preorder for december? Before i hit the buy button lol

@femtech I'm doing good! Shame that dokkan thread died off when the site had issues, one of the reasons I was so hesitant to come back onto it. Yeah still playing, got 2 copies of LR Gogeta and Vegito in 500 stones so can't complain!

That's a crazy good pull rate! I was able to pull enough LR Gogetas to rainbow him, but it took months' worth of stones. I think your rate was better than mine Haha

I ordered the set with all of them but I didn?t see any aura or scouter being lumped into the shopping cart. Hopefully whenever I get it, it?s included. If not I can just send an email asking what?s up, not a big deal either way, still an awesome deal. They?ll probably say it was only ?while supplies last?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back