S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to have all those figures. Hope these are not just for teases and that they actually get produced.

I would like 2nd form Cell and Cell Jrs, too. Imagine if they release the Cell Games stadium.

Lunch is so cute, hope she comes with blonde Lunch's head and faces. Those Videl and Namek Bulma sneak peeks cant turn soon enough into reality, cant wait.

Tamashii has launched their "Virtual Booth" for "SDCC20202".

https://www.tamashiinations.com/event/exclusives2020/

Little clunky but not bad! They did something pretty good!

So Virtual-SDCC is technically starting this week...I wonder if they'll reveal anything else?

Also - does anyone else think it's annoying that Tamashii keeps showing past figures that retailers are technically sold out of? If they're not "current" (at least a year old)...stop showing them!!!!!! You don't have them anymore! Fans have to get them on eBay or whatever-aftermarket.

Although I like the "Ultra Instinct Sign" Goku, isn't it quite different that suddenly, they have a new sculpt as an exclusive (new sculpt as in he has a t shirt here instead of being topless which is the Ultra Instinct Goku). In the past, it's always been recolors, is this a sign that in the future, we might get Figuarts Dragon Ball exclusive toys that have different sculpts instead of just being recolors? I wonder if they're gonna make a standard version of the Ultra Instinct Sign version, and if so, what differences will it have from the exclusive one.

Maybe they thought that simply changing the topless Ultra Instinct Goku's hair to black and calling it "Sign" would anger people, that's why they gave the "Sign" version a t shirt lol!

Crossing my fingers I'll be able to get the androids. The android/Future Trunks arc is my favorite in all of Dragonball

Guys, I have a question. I took a break from the line & fell behind. In regards to all the preorders available on the Bandai Premium site...will they only be available there or will they eventually make it onto Amazon, BBTS etc? The recent announcement sparked my interest in the line again. Hope everyone?s having a blast this summer with all things considered! [emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Guys, I have a question. I took a break from the line & fell behind. In regards to all the preorders available on the Bandai Premium site...will they only be available there or will they eventually make it onto Amazon, BBTS etc? The recent announcement sparked my interest in the line again. Hope everyone?s having a blast this summer with all things considered! [emoji1690]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They are exclusive to P-Bandai only at the moment. BBTS has them as well but as a reseller because they are selling them at a much higher price.

Although I like the "Ultra Instinct Sign" Goku, isn't it quite different that suddenly, they have a new sculpt as an exclusive (new sculpt as in he has a t shirt here instead of being topless which is the Ultra Instinct Goku). In the past, it's always been recolors, is this a sign that in the future, we might get Figuarts Dragon Ball exclusive toys that have different sculpts instead of just being recolors? I wonder if they're gonna make a standard version of the Ultra Instinct Sign version, and if so, what differences will it have from the exclusive one.

Maybe they thought that simply changing the topless Ultra Instinct Goku's hair to black and calling it "Sign" would anger people, that's why they gave the "Sign" version a t shirt lol!

Well it also would've been inaccurate which would've caused a fan uproar. In the series, Goku has his blue undershirt when he first turns into Ultra Instinct -SIGN- when fighting Jiren. He later powers up to Complete Ultra Instinct and the shirt is gone (Jiren was blasting him for a while and then Goku reappears behind him in complete UI and the shirt is gone).

In my opinion - Tamashii is beginning to break cardinal rules of Con-Exclusives ("Though shall never make such a unique con exclusive that the average fan cannot obtain"). Rules that essentially cause fan outrage because of using *NEW* products (i.e. molds) for LIMITED EXCLUSIVES THAT ARE HARD TO OBTAIN. Hasbro, Mattel, McFarlane, NECA, Mezco, DC Collectibles, etc. have all done the *new* molds in the past as Exclusives and fans are roasted them on social media because of it. They make something that EVERYONE wants, and scalpers know everyone wants it so they end up getting it and selling it on the aftermarket for ridiculous prices.

I've been to SDCC, Baltimore Comic Con, NYCC...I've seen the lines and it's an experience of patience, frustration, and sometimes disappointment.

I strongly..STRONGLY..believe that Con Exclusives should ONLY be recolors/repaints with the occasional SMALL new mold piece. Tamashii touched on this with the Namek Saga Goku from 2015 where they released the new belt mold he had (I think he may have come with a new face but it was a re-used mold with new printing). They also released the power pole and new gripping hand. That in my opinion is fine...that's the limit with an exclusive. Minor new pieces are fine.

But UI-SIGN-...First off, this is a brand new transformation of Goku, the MAIN character, THAT is a big deal there. you have a brand new torso (which is a MAJOR part of the figure), new shoulder sleeves, a new face mold (eyes closed) and I think that's about it. The figure would've sold VERY well even as a normal or P-Bandai release.

I hope they do not venture down this *new mold* path much further.

Hey folks, long time no speak! Just thought I'd come and vent about just how horrific tamashii have organised this whole exclusive thing lol. Im even more annoyed because I had planned to go to sdcc this year, but now I can't, and being outside the US I can't even order through them, its bonkers. There should have been no exclusives this year, just make them normal releases! Same deal with Zamasu aswell, cant get him, end of story apparently lol.

That being said, if anyone has a spare pre-order of UI sign Goku im happy to pay a markup plus shipping as long as its not ebay prices lol.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Big D', Tamashii Nations France stated that we would get the exclusives....so just wait and see. I just hope there won't be any douchebags buying multiple versions of those characters just to scalp them.
Also, **** Blufin and Tamashii Nations for what they did with the territory exclusivity for Zamasu....

Big D', Tamashii Nations France stated that we would get the exclusives....so just wait and see. I just hope there won't be any douchebags buying multiple versions of those characters just to scalp them.
Also, **** Blufin and Tamashii Nations for what they did with the territory exclusivity for Zamasu....

Nice! Those aren?t SDCC exclusive either so it only makes sense. I see them as Event exclusive like the ones from 2019 and 2018 where people who attended those convention Tamashii had a booth were able to purchase the Figuarts. I?m wondering how they will distribute them in France since there is no Premium Bandai EU site yet? And I highly doubt there would be any convention in 2020.

Nice! Those aren?t SDCC exclusive either so it only makes sense. I see them as Event exclusive like the ones from 2019 and 2018 where people who attended those convention Tamashii had a booth were able to purchase the Figuarts. I?m wondering how they will distribute them in France since there is no Premium Bandai EU site yet? And I highly doubt there would any convention in 2020.

That's where you're wrong.
There is a website for it, where you can still find the Dragon World Adventure exclusives x)

That's where you're wrong.
There is a website for it, where you can still find the Dragon World Adventure exclusives x)

No way! Official Bandai/Tamashii? We have a Bandai USA site as well separate from P-Bandai and it?s nothing like Japan let me tell you haha. I don?t even visit the site.

ebb0fbfb68e97da8c2a969cb364f59bf.jpg

New wave will be shipped/available December 2020.

Not Figuarts but thought some people here might appreciate this anyway. Tsume Broly King of Destruction Version. I preordered this bad boy over two years ago and finally got him last week. Enjoy!

491793ef476b882f7c78035a4f05384f.jpg

b2f368d69f364d148c0e115a15525995.jpg

e6779643d276d4728486723b91f4724d.jpg

3eb055074ee73b7851642ffb86013045.jpg

4267aaa9a1f6f55858184a72286e5b63.jpg

8fb5d4937dd2791ec6df44e42245cb25.jpg

d5cec2b92d2b766c580b61de64a29ef4.jpg

6b236633beebbc800bad615cbca03b8f.jpg

c9d024ede2719be3c7da1621976c1948.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is the second batch all the exclusives or only Goku? Thanks for the updates, crew.

Also: Deano! How have you been, bruv! Are you still playing Dokkan?

Back