S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7382e61afbbc05f8c0dce0ea48178bbc.jpg

38d8268dfbbef90b89e8d0f6e0ab720e.jpg

4b91ec518f41f10ccda1cc87516f7641.jpg

Looks like they confirmed on the show that ss4 Goku is in the works and they'll let us know some time in the future

Edit: They were looking at some pictures of work in progress figuarts and judging by the outline on the back it looks like Namek bulma, first form cell and king kai are figures that will be revealed in the future. Wasnt able to distinguish the others. Besides Bulma, one of the speakers mentioned along the lines of "this is my favorite female character" on one of the work in progress photos.

I think I finally got 18! Paypal says I was charged, though I have yet to get a confirmation email from Bandai. Hope that means it went through still

EDIT: Nevermind, just showed up! WOOHOO!

Also, to anyone that still wasn't able to get any of the exclusives this round, Tamashii is looking to produce more and if they do Pre-orders for the second wave will go up on July 22nd

Cross your fingers for bbts to get their hands on these exclusives.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G975W 發送

Cross your fingers for bbts to get their hands on these exclusives.

If you want I?ll help you with all US exclusive at cost + ship + any other associated fees from transaction payment. Let me know.

If you want I?ll help you with all US exclusive at cost + ship + any other associated fees from transaction payment. Let me know.
That's a very nice offer. I'll only be wanting that UI Omen Goku. I already have android 17 & 18 so I won't be needing the recolors of those.

I'm surprised Tamashi Nationsis making this. Nezha, great movie by the way.
72917df766b68123c0707dfafc8f1f5c.jpg

Yeah, it's double pony-tailed Videl.

They had some other papers that had picture of characters (just art, not an actual figure). You could only see the back and the lights would kind of display the 'shadow' of the art. People speculated that they saw First Form Cell, Dodoria, Zarbon, and Namek Bulma.

Happy to see the new figures. They all look fantastic.

-Launch: Easy pass for me but the figure looks fantastic. I'm done collecting some of the minor characters. Happy for those that want her.

-Raditz: FINALLY! Figure looks fantastic and hopefully his hair doesn't weigh him down. Makes me wish we saw more of the character besides his appearance in the first Z Saga. Wonder if we'll get a child Gohan figure? Maybe we'll also get a battle-damage Goku that can go with him and future battle damage Vegeta.

-First Form Frieza: This guy looks awesome as well. I hope he gets a little death ball or something. It'd also be great if they can pair him with his floating throne for a reasonable price.

Back