S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The head sculpt looks a little wonky from some angles but it is a solid figure. Much better than the original and EE Ultimate Gohan design-wise. I'm sure we might see Tamashii release their version soon! :lol

Surprised no one?s posted this yet but here it is [emoji2955]

4abc671a9dfeb53cc8c4cb90f929a24b.jpg

The way that tweet was worded is very obviously hinting towards at least those two. It?s just too out of the ordinary to not be a reference. The peanut butter jelly thing could indeed be SS3 but could also just be Trunks and Goten. I?d say at the very least Cooler and Launch are 99% confirmed.

Launch is a great choice for the DB line and will 9/10 have both hairstyles. Then again they could do one for now and have an exclusive in the other form later if they wanted to milk it [emoji848]

Cooler I?m hoping is the fourth form since they could make at least a metal Cooler with a simple repaint (or if you count Heroes, golden Cooler too). Final form would be awesome too but riskier for them since he?d be more expensive. There?ll probably test the waters with the smaller one imo but I?m excited either way [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some other speculation about the "lunch" comment is actually an adult Chichi as well.

"peanut butter jelly time" was a comment by SSJ3 Gotenks. I found where someone pointed it out that he says it in one of the games.

Cooler seems like 100% confirmed with that. I agree with you prodigy, that it should be his Fourth Form, as a Metal Cooler would be an ideal future SDCC/"Event Exclusive" for 2021 or beyond.

Thanks for the news, Prodigy! I'm excited for Cooler in so much as it gives hope for more movie villains. The androids from Movie 7 would be a dream come true.

Today is the drop for the event exclusives S.H.Figuarts for 2020. I think I will get both androids, UI Goku and Jiece. I?m going to PO Gohan at a later date.

What is everyone getting?

So is the "Tamashii Stage Dragon Ball -Event Exclusive Metallic Color Edition- (7pcs set)" the same as the Hong Kong one a year (or two?) ago? I got the Hong Kong version so I'm debating passing on that if its exactly the same ones. From the pictures though, it looks like it probably is. But that is great for people that couldn't get these stages before! :)

I havent posted in a while, but have read from time to time and seen quite a bit of figures that I'm super impressed about! I never thought they would release some of these, and here we are today! Tonight, my wallet will cry lol

Edit: Also I can only post from my desktop PC since it still has my login info saved here, and I'm not able to change the password since nothing is sent to my email to do so, but I'll be watching responses. :)

Has it been confirmed if anywhere in Europe will be stocking the exclusives?

Since all physical events are not happening, it?s difficult to say if they will be available else where. Prior to ?event? exclusives, all ?sdcc? exclusive were only available for purchase at San Diego Comic Con on site only. Thereafter when it became ?event? exclusive, wherever they had a tour stop, they usually sell the exclusive at the event on site.

after 35 minutes of refreshing.i got my orders in lol.my heart was pounding and blood boiling

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

When I seen how odd the site was acting I ended up doing 2 orders also just in case something sold out during the wait... took about 25 minutes of refreshing but I got what I wanted... Goku and 18 are now OOS.

goku.jpg

after 35 minutes of refreshing.i got my orders in lol.my heart was pounding and blood boiling

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Well that?s good!

I?ve been refreshing for a hour and can?t checkout. Now it says 18 is sold out... I?m pretty heated about how this whole thing went.

Back