S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone know how to or someone who can make custom Figuarts boxes?

Kino_works (off of instagram) does their own box art and packaging. I'll check some Facebook postings when i have time (i thought AVT customs did, but i haven't seen them post a picture of custom boxes, just the clam shell inside)

Sorry guys but I ****ed up. all the photos I took came out very blurry, so now I have to re-do the entire set up, take new photos, etc. So the display is being delayed until further notice

However, in the meantime I am happy to say that I finally acquired Android 19. Took me years to find this little **** at a reasonable price. I don't know why it's so rare & expensive for such an insignificant character

IMG_1584.jpg

Already sold out. Wow. I missed it. Not up yet on Toyz or Amazon.

Same circle all over again. Once sold out, they’ll see its popularity rise and will make enough to stock and restock again. Just like all Broly, Vegeta but not Goku Black.

Yep, please post it up Crisis. Always love to see what people come up with

I knew it smelled like [emoji90]. Asked us the question, didn’t reply for days but when he does. It’s the same as if he didn’t. [emoji23]

Finally picked up SSB Goku and Vegeta all on the same day. Preordered Jiren as soon as BBTS put it up for preorder.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Same circle all over again. Once sold out, they’ll see its popularity rise and will make enough to stock and restock again. Just like all Broly, Vegeta but not Goku Black.

pretty much this, everything not goku black or SS3 Goku has gone out of stock early then there were plenty at actual release.

Back