S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FB_IMG_1563479272692.jpg

Ahh bummer. I attended NYCC last year and the banner was entirely Dragon Ball if I remember correctly. I was hoping I'd be able to nab a Tien, Yamcha, or SS Vegeta 2.0 at a price somewhat in the ballpark of original pricing at this years NYCC. Hoping they show up bigger there but unlikely.

NYCC might be different though. Each site last year had different normal release figures

Demoniacal Fit wishes they were that good at sculpting

This is their upcoming replacement heads for Gogeta

View attachment 461358

Loox like they need a little more time in the oven

That definitely looks like an unfinished prototype set to me; the black hair face clearly isnt finished. DFs paint apps havent been bad so far, I doubt they would mess up on quite a highly requested set. In other news i like the attention to detail adding in a halo that they really didnt have to do, makes it easier for folks to simply be able to paint the yellow parts orange. Tbh they could have just gone the whole hog and included a new dark blue belt and orange shoulder pads with the set, would have made it 10x more buyable imo.

Bandai is saying they are at Mariott terrace. Anyone know if it is possible to go there without a sdcc badge?

Last year the off site was open to the general public. SDCC badge is only require to attend the main halls and buildings.

I could access directly from the hotel so I can't tell for sure if I could have been there queueing with people. Thanks

Jiren ain't up for preorder at American websites yet, right?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

We def need Yamcha since he was an original member of the crew, Tao Pai Pai because you can pull off some great martial arts poses with him, Tien because Tien, Jackie Chun will be a rehash of Master Roshi with different paint apps, aaand that’s about it really. I would say Yajirobe but I don’t think he’ll sell well (even though he played a PIVOTAL role in the duel against Goku & Vegeta), same with Launch (even though we need more female SHFs. ChiChi would be cool to pair with Chibi Goku but I believe that will be a hit-or-miss too

Yeah the only ones that i think would probably sell well would be the Yamcha and Tao

Old man Picollo, Chi Chi, and Tien will still most likely get made but not sure if they will sell well (like Kid Krillin). Yajorobi, Mr Popo, Korin and Oolong will be more for hardcore collectors and they would sell terribly (in my opinion anyways)

As for the body, its good finally see some actual cat scratches on a figure xD

The torso is actually just a tweaked reuse of the original awakening ssj Goku mold without the blue gi tatters though, but it works well.

The scratches look good, but something tells me that on the final product they'll just be tampograph prints on there. Just like the face. They'll probably want to use the body for a future Goku or other figure.

Back