S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disappointing... I'm going to get it anyway, but I'm bummed.

67300519_10156806143387326_5459709624347262976_o.jpg

Probably the only one here happy as I'm psyched getting that shirtless battle damaged mold, dgaf about DBS anymore. Probably gonna paint that Goku had black if anything.

It is kinda stupid though how it seems more like a fan imagining before we saw UI for real.

@ 'Old Prod' (bc there's two now): sorry to hear you had to let the collection go man, all the best with post-military life!

You all really passing Ultra Instinct Goku because his hair isn't like how it is in the anime?

I'm sure besides that, it's a great figure.

Just wait until DBS returns & they reveal Goku’s next transformation, Super Saiyan God Mastered Ultra Instinct Super Saiyan

This thing is accurate to nothing, If we accept to get shafted that way, Tamashii Nations will be even more lazier than they are now.

Demoniacal Fit wishes they were that good at sculpting

This is their upcoming replacement heads for Gogeta

BEC4E8C8-B9A0-43AD-A0CE-0E5D867F3FC2.jpeg

Loox like they need a little more time in the oven

Hu...Something feels off, I hope they will fix some of their issue on their head replacements for Gogeta

Demoniacal Fit wishes they were that good at sculpting

This is their upcoming replacement heads for Gogeta

View attachment 461358

Loox like they need a little more time in the oven

I am holding out hope on this that this was more of a pic that was displayed too soon. They have not posted this on their Facebook or Instagram yet so it may have just been an image of their hand painted one (ie not the final product). I will be waiting for people to have this in hand now though.

The black hair has the wrong eyebrows, the bang is the wrong color and looks like it is just held in by a peg (why i think it isn't the final mold), and the whole thing looks more custom painted then what they usually do. So i will wait on judgement until they post their final packaging on their sites.

You all really passing Ultra Instinct Goku because his hair isn't like how it is in the anime?

If they did the hair right, i would have gotten 2. 1 for UI version and one with a head swap to make SSJ from Namek where he was 100% and more bulky. Now i will not display that hair and will only use it for my vs Frieza. I also don't like that straight silver look anyways. If they did the hair right i would have repainted it black with a wash of a light silver over the top (this is one that translucent hair seems to have nailed correctly though, i just don't like that silver painting on any of the figures/statues)

Now, with this new Goku reveal, i bet we will be seeing a lot of custom shirtless Goku's going up for sale

The majority of saiyan transformations have to do with their hair and eyes. If you can't get that right, people can decide to pass on it because at that point, it's not the transformation they're looking for. You wouldn't buy a super saiyan Gotenks figure that was actually base kid Goten just because besides the hair, you're sure just the body sculpt is good. You buy for the transformation and they botched it. They didn't go with the design sheet, the anime, or the manga. I don't know what this mess is.

Bandai is saying they are at Mariott terrace. Anyone know if it is possible to go there without a sdcc badge?

Anyone see any pictures of what's for sale at SDCD? I wonder if they have that same price/picture banner as last year. I'm curious what they have in stock and how much they are vending for.

Anyone see any pictures of what's for sale at SDCD? I wonder if they have that same price/picture banner as last year. I'm curious what they have in stock and how much they are vending for.

I'll see if i can find the picture. It's not the same as last year and is actually very sparse

Back