S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crisis, thanks for your answer, the arguments you give are valids, it’s just that it bothered me

( I don’t understand why my comment would make someone laugh though, disrespectful but bleh, if you cannot voice an opinion here, then there’s a problem...)

b652399c7dfa56f88467a6792d683a00.jpg

82f4c0f697a67501d655895c59ba729c.jpg

Japan Expo in France is tomorrow through Sunday? Take some photos and share with us!

I just started making my DB display with my new shelf and I've been wondering, is there any stand which is high enough for about 20 cms? perhaps even 25, the normal tamashii ones are small and doesn't raise the figures as much as I would want to

If Broly learns to control his power then he might stand a chance. Otherwise Jiren would out-box him like Mike Tyson in his prime :lecture

Can you guys suggest me your AliExpress to go to seller?

I’ve been recommended to seller WSTXDB before but this seller has messed up with two of my orders in the past before

Any others?

I’ve been waiting on my Demoniacal Fit Vegeta headswap for well over a month from AliExpress. I just filed a dispute, otherwise I lost $35 dealing with them

Aliexpress, my favorite store is ModelHobbyStore. They pack items well, and when I had a problem with one of my orders, which was some saiyan hair with holes in it, they immediately sent me a replacement with my next order. Pretty good to deal with.

They’re announcing season 4 & 5 figures when season 2 & 3 figures haven’t even been released yet

And they need to stay away from the C & D-list characters no one really cares about. Their next prototype will probably be this dude

CA2670A4-F525-432A-A22F-028E78406E3F.jpeg

Looks like bbts are starting to receive their shipment of shf ssb Vegeta now. I just got an email from them about it.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

They’re announcing season 4 & 5 figures when season 2 & 3 figures haven’t even been released yet

And they need to stay away from the C & D-list characters no one really cares about. Their next prototype will probably be this dude

View attachment 459698

I honestly prefer C & D-list characters Tamashii is never going to release, the more variety the better.

I honestly prefer C & D-list characters Tamashii is never going to release, the more variety the better.

Me too but it should be the relatively unknown characters with a cult following. The guy I posted, only like 3 people like him, let alone know what his name is. Meanwhile if they decided to make Pikkon, Tapion, Future Gohan, Zarbon, Android 13, hell even Supreme Kai, I guarantee those would sell better than Frieza Soldier # 11 Banan

Me too but it should be the relatively unknown characters with a cult following. The guy I posted, only like 3 people like him, let alone know what his name is. Meanwhile if they decided to make Pikkon, Tapion, Future Gohan, Zarbon, Android 13, hell even Supreme Kai, I guarantee those would sell better than Frieza Soldier # 11 Banan

I would buy Tapion immediately, he's currently my most wanted figuarts figure. I've stayed away from the full DF figures (I've just bought the tien and yamcha accesory pack) but that would be a day one pick up for me. I'm hoping they announce some updates on the Cooler they showed awhile ago

Back