S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nappa, Vegeta, Perfect Cell, SSGSS Goku, SSGSS Vegeta, Son Goku, and Frieza ordered. Considering I only wanted 2 from the new Broly movie I'd say self control has officially left the building.

Can anyone recommend alternatives that are superior to the Stage Act 4 stand?

I would buy Android 21 if it was her human design. I don't really like this majin look.

Who’s going to La Japan Expo next week for the Tamashii Nations booth? It seems that they will announce a new figuarts. ( seen on their facebook, it will appear in a booklet)

I haven't bought stands for these figs yet but was considering picking up a few Act 4s. Is there anything wrong with them?

Not necessarily, but I know there are better ways to engineer them. For example:

D3907B94-8FD4-4547-BA12-DC8F0C51B655.jpeg

The “arm” on this is sturdy enough to keep your figure in place, however at the same time it limits pose-ability especially when you’re trying to make dynamic shots. They are only capable of holding certain figures, any figure that is too short is useless, likewise for anything that is a bit too tall. This one on the other hand,

0FA12A68-F307-49CE-9DD7-FDA485BB37CB.jpeg

Notice the arm has a lot more range & allows for more movement. You can bend it in a lot more degrees than you could with the other arm. Furthermore, look at the clamps they use for the arms to hold your figure

6104484B-B0D5-444A-B292-237E311DC589.jpeg

Yeah they work, but they are tiny (you think this small thing is going to hold SHF Jiren in place?) And they come apart way too easily. This can be easily improved upon

ABEE93D8-9C78-491C-A881-4F4D42B13F02.jpeg

This clamp is way more efficient in every way. Yet they are not included in the package. Hence why I’ve been searching for alternatives. Just like we have 2.0’s of SHF Dragon Ball, it would be nice to have 2.0 Stage Act stands

I haven’t purchased Android 21 yet, I kind of like her design but I think I’ll wait until there’s a sale or a promo code with B&N. Looking to buy her at under $40 otherwise I can pass.

“You sure you don’t want me?”
20622BE9-8DD4-466E-8A74-52B93924DAEE.jpeg

The Can of Beams "Stardust Breaker" energy balls came in today... The one stand adapter came broken, but it worked out in my favor as now I don't need a stand (I just stuck it between his fingers and it stays.

Bigger or smaller energy ball?

20190629_205233.jpg65604803_409235189802408_3645542471041024000_n.jpg

Waiiiit what? They are doing Ultimate Gohan? Interesting....
Where does that Goku Black headsculpt come from? I'm intrigued...

It’s a customized headsculpt by a private collector, I don’t think it’s being mass produced

DF really putting the work in. On his twitter it shows he comes with a ssj head and a flat front piece to the black hair to display him from super.

D-SCsRCUEAAVEZ2.jpg

Am still waiting on their Raditz. Only then will we have a complete Saiyan Saga display

Back