S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aw, she’s cute.

Is it common for this figuarts line to release so many figures per year? I feel overwhelmed here for the next few months.

It’s nice none the less, but they have them coming out of the woodwork comparatively from what I was used to from other figure lines I used to collect.

Several years ago we would only get 2, maybe 3 DBZ figures a YEAR

Then, we complained that we weren't getting enough figures....
Now, people are complaining because of their wallets.
Personally, I don't any trouble to find any release since Goku Black at retail. The only one I missed out was Tien and can't seem to find it anymore ( Also, I was not trying to get it when it was released...)

EDIT : With a quick search...yup, can still have him.

YAS BINCH

zDp0xHrm.jpg

I CANT ****ING WAIT FOR THIS BULMA

First picture is from all the US sites (but sdcc), middle was Toronto and the last was SDCC (that was the only one that had Krillin).

Here's another pic from Toronto Fan Expo that I took last year
39a3aa1172de77ea5940e28c7f172fe7.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

They’re passable if you have them posed generically standing still. Otherwise they’ll fall over if you place them any other way

Still waiting on how their Raditz will turn out

Hu...nice I...guess, but where is Vegeto?
Also...Gotenks SSJ3 hairs are...weird....I would be more interested in having more SSG faceplates for the SSG Vegeta's head.

Yes, they need to make this happen for SSJ3 Gotenks. More so the a SSJ Gogeta (a lot of us have that with the og release).

I'm not convinced on the SSJ3 Gotenks hairpiece. I mean, sure it's interesting for people that absolutely want their figures articulated, but honestly the poses are so limited with the SSJ3 hair due to its sheer size and weight that most good poses are impossible without a reinforced stand, so personnally I'm fine with the Figuarts Zero version since the pose is cool and it's perfectly scaled to the other figures. Only downside is the translucent yellow hair but you can easily repaint it.

I'm not convinced on the SSJ3 Gotenks hairpiece. I mean, sure it's interesting for people that absolutely want their figures articulated, but honestly the poses are so limited with the SSJ3 hair due to its sheer size and weight that most good poses are impossible without a reinforced stand, so personnally I'm fine with the Figuarts Zero version since the pose is cool and it's perfectly scaled to the other figures. Only downside is the translucent yellow hair but you can easily repaint it.

I'm working on it, bro... Perfect balanced and articulated hair

https://m.facebook.com/groups/315132598654417?view=permalink&id=1370068279827505

Screenshot_20190604-115834_Chrome.jpg

Difficult yes, impossible no. Posing is still there with some creativity and patience. Maybe, depending on its weight, you might need two stands (for hair and figure), but doesn't make me any less excited to potentially have one and not buy a whole nother figure (that is if they do it justice unlike their UI hair).

Back