S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you provide better shots of that Frost figure please? It looks pretty cool

Can you provide better shots of that Frost figure please? It looks pretty cool

Sure thing. :) (Click for the larger version)

Made from a Dragon Stars Frieza and a WCF Frost head, plus a full body repaint and some epoxy resculpting. I'm planning two other customs for his other forms as well.

aSeicLl.jpg

Aw, she’s cute.

Is it common for this figuarts line to release so many figures per year? I feel overwhelmed here for the next few months.

It’s nice none the less, but they have them coming out of the woodwork comparatively from what I was used to from other figure lines I used to collect.

So i remember seeing a photo of it but now can't find it with all the facebook sites going down. Does anyone have a photo of all the figures and prices Tamashii sold at sdcc? I remember the surprise was Krillin, but I can't remember all the ones they sold and how much they were

I guess i should say of the dbz line. I know they had some og figures and all of the 2.0's for sale. If i remember right they did increase the prices a bit and didn't use their release price (like for Ss3 and some others).

Well that's....unexpected...or is it?
I think I'm fine enough with the first Bulma we got, if I had to get another Bulma...it would be the one from Buu Saga/Super.
I still want a Chichi...( the one from the 23rd tournament)

Back