S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If it’s the one I see, that’s “used” price too

I will of course get the ToP outfits gladly, but the 2.0 of the Android Saga ones would be ideal nonetheless for me, it would be like having a SS Vegeta, but not getting the scout armor one.

Speaking of vegeta, I saw in a review that the ssgss vegeta about to release has the ability to not only wear other vegeta heads, but use its head on others.

Not sure if that’s a uncommon issue, but was nice to see for me.

All 2.0 vegeta bodies can swap heads so far as i know, i own all but the one just released.

I didn’t realize how much 17 & 18 were worth until I read yous guys posts. I checked eBay and the lowest I’ve seen was $160

6A0BB8A6-44B4-4CB2-A3AA-A954D42521BA.jpg

That’s why I still can’t bring myself to open these guys, lol.

Do yous guys prefer matte paint finish or gloss paint finish on these figures?

For some reason Tamashii typically shows off their prototypes with the matte, but when they’re released they have the glossy paint job. Personally I hate that they do that

I definitely would rather a matte finish on the figs themselves. I feel the more glossy the less realistic they look. That may be just me though.

Glossy finish looks like a cheap toy to me, not a 50 dollars one.

If BBTS could get Gogeta by the weekend i'd be happy lol, surprised neither him or Broly hit Barnes yet. probably Tuesday.

Do you guys just pick and choose when it comes to these or basically just collect all releases?

I don’t always want ALL of the figures.

I have 13 currently, and 2 K.Os, and 2 waiting in my loot pile for gogeta at bbts so I can ship. The problem for me is, even if I don’t want a certain figure specifically, they pair off with one that I do, or are just too iconic for me to pass.

I also have card captor Sakura

But if you miss someone at preorder, you might never see them affordable again... it’s a stressful hobby.

I also just started collecting this line really in the last few months, and I wasn’t planning for such constant releases tbh.

Do you guys just pick and choose when it comes to these or basically just collect all releases?

I just pick and choose. Usually i end up getting 5-7 a year, this year I've only wanted and got 4 so far.

I don't collect DB ones, but i did get Bulma.

I have a few on my must buy list that I'm waiting for (SSJ4's, Raditz, Picollo 2.0, kid Buu and Krillin 2.0). Once I get those I'm done and happy. I will get the ko of Android18, and a super version of her maybe. Once i get time to make my Broly (powered down version I'll post it but it's going to be a while as the 2 kids (2yr old and baby) are more important of my time.

Pick and choose for convention exclusives if I can’t get them at retail and buy all the normal releases. Would buy everything and two of each if this was the main thing I collected.

I picked up Broly and Gogeta today, they are great figures!

The only complaints I have would be that you can't use the ab crunch on Gogeta going backwards without making a big gap that exposes the inside of the torso, you can't tilt Gogeta's head backwards pretty much at all, and there are no energy effects or stands for either of the figures.

Outside of those, both figures are stellar additions to the collection!

Back