S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The admins should post a tagged listing of "Go-to" Reputable sites for pre-orders and start deleting all the posts asking for sites to buy from.

Probably the best suggested idea for now. I’m not on FB but if I was, I’d help those who asks and will with every release. I don’t mind it all.

Broly and Gogeta are still up at BBTS tho...

King Piccolo however, sold out before I even woke up that day, so I get to play the “page refresh” game for the next 6 months lol

I usually never pre order but I know how the game goes. I know the sites to check and I know when to pull the trigger on eBay. It’s just about being knowledgeable about what you have an interest in

The Chose Prime has Broly and Gogeta in stock. Gonna pick them up hopefully Thursday! :D

Damn lol I should had sold my pre orders to you people who wanted Broly and Gogeta haha jk

Is there a company besides cans of beams who specialize in effects work? Or know any chinese knockoff for Goku’s Kamehamaha effects?

I heard that king Piccolo got the low supplies shaft.
I'm sure I'll regret passing on him, but I don't want to get him only because of my desire for a 2.0 Piccolo

Oh, I bought Majin Buu Evil today, I got it for 65€ in Belgium in a store at Brussels, i found it previously in France for about 75 and I decided to pass for the moment...So if some are interested to know the name of the store, I can give you the name.

I really hope we get android 17 & 18 updates, I managed to get the knockoffs, but I’ll always be a bit heartbroken I don’t have the real ones.

They are insanely priced on eBay, so a updated version would be wonderful!

I really hope we get android 17 & 18 updates, I managed to get the knockoffs, but I’ll always be a bit heartbroken I don’t have the real ones.

They are insanely priced on eBay, so a updated version would be wonderful!

I'm quite confident we'll eventually get an updated Android 17 for the Tournament of Power saga, but I can't really imagine Bandai re-releasing the originals with updates since they were pretty good already. Maybe PCE re-releases I guess. It would be cool to get an Android 18 with her pink track suit from ToP too.

We will see DBS versions of 17&18.

I managed to get a 17 for $70 a year ago. He is only missing that extra belt. I have yet to get the KO of 18. She is way too pricy. I'll get her Super version when it comes out, but i will be saddened to not ever get that og version (they can't really even do a premium color cuz it was perfect, but maybe ... After all these years i really doubt it though).

For OG's though, we desperately need a new Piccolo. He was the first ever released and needs a 2.0. I'm guessing with King Piccolo coming out, we may see his 2.0 soon with reused parts from the king (which should make him cheaper too).
Krillin, while he needs a rerelease, his was closer to a 2.0 then any of the others. We may get a DBS version of him as well eventually (which is essentially every season), he just won't come with the heads he had before. Which is perfectly fine by me, I'd never display him with the bomb trigger anyways.
Those two (besides 17&18) would pretty much wrap up the OGs as having 2.0 versions as their DBS versions are the same as every series. So they would make the most sense and would be smart 2020 releases.

6-270.png

I didn’t realize how much 17 & 18 were worth until I read yous guys posts. I checked eBay and the lowest I’ve seen was $160

If it’s the one I see, that’s “used” price too

I will of course get the ToP outfits gladly, but the 2.0 of the Android Saga ones would be ideal nonetheless for me, it would be like having a SS Vegeta, but not getting the scout armor one.

Speaking of vegeta, I saw in a review that the ssgss vegeta about to release has the ability to not only wear other vegeta heads, but use its head on others.

Not sure if that’s a uncommon issue, but was nice to see for me.

Back