S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can y’all spread the word that Demoniacal Fit should reproduce the neutral face for chibi Goku that was omitted from the official release please. I’m actually a little surprised they haven’t done it yet

4AC65448-C7DC-44F1-8394-13EEA3C1274B.jpeg
59D76FE5-E50D-49BC-816E-785E43D7625E.jpeg

Speaking of which, is anyone aware of any bootleg Kid Goku’s floating around? I checked eBay & the prices range anywhere from as cheap as $25.00 with free shipping, to $60.99. This leads me to believe that there are definite Chinese knock-offs being produced, so buyers beware

Can y’all spread the word that Demoniacal Fit should reproduce the neutral face for chibi Goku that was omitted from the official release please. I’m actually a little surprised they haven’t done it yet

View attachment 448814
View attachment 448815

Speaking of which, is anyone aware of any bootleg Kid Goku’s floating around? I checked eBay & the prices range anywhere from as cheap as $25.00 with free shipping, to $60.99. This leads me to believe that there are definite Chinese knock-offs being produced, so buyers beware
Yep, kid Goku bootlegs are all over the place these days, it actually seems like a decent bootleg tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ho...I wasn't asking for a place where I could buy it. I just wanted to know if people did preorder it. I'm interested by it but I want to make sure it's not as loose as Ginyu.

Ho...I wasn't asking for a place where I could buy it. I just wanted to know if people did preorder it. I'm interested by it but I want to make sure it's not as loose as Ginyu.

Yeah...I know....I meant I will wait until it get released...nothing about getting it pre-ordered....(avoiding what happened with ginyu)

Is there a way to find out when stuff goes up for preorder? Don’t want to miss out on the new Broly.

Is there a way to find out when stuff goes up for preorder? Don’t want to miss out on the new Broly.

It varies by sites. Check this thread often enough and you will know. Someone is always like “it’s up on Nippon, BBTS, etc...” [emoji23]

anyone noticed there's many high end statues announced from China recently? don't think they are licensed but the 1/4 Picolo & Trunks (scale?) time capsule looks good. expensive though.

Had a quick word with MasakoX today on streaming app Unlocked and while we all know Buu Saga is in the works, MasakoX stated that he won't be playing Goten.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Where abouts are you based?

In the UK practically every figure recently announced is still available to pre-order...ok we get them AGES later than you guys (for example my Hercule has only be sent today lol) but it's worth it

Neil

Back