S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Super Buu was came out today & CDJapan are preparing it for shipping. :)

Nippon Yasen is getting mine ready to ship, if they keep up the instant sell out, oh look we have more the same day at a higher price BS this will be one of my last few orders with them.

Nippon Yasen is getting mine ready to ship, if they keep up the instant sell out, oh look we have more the same day at a higher price BS this will be one of my last few orders with them.

What do you mean "if", of course they will! That's what they do, lol.

How long after does bbts usually get it? I haven’t gotten one of these at release since Goku Black, and that was in a store
They do get figures at release, just not the Japanese date. Figuarts have always had a Japanese release and a western release roughly a month later.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

But BBTS is super slow, always takes them about a week to ship the item, even if I chose express international shipping. Ordering directly from Japan is way faster and cheaper, at least if you are outside of the US.

Hey, so does the Gohan ssj head fit nicely on the saiyan raised on earth goku? Or does there need to be a mod?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Hey, so does the Gohan ssj head fit nicely on the saiyan raised on earth goku? Or does there need to be a mod?

It fits, but not nicely. It's super loose as the neck peg on GSM is much bigger. You'd need to mod to get it to articulate properly.

Which stores other than bbts and amazon don't charge for preorders until they are ready to be shipped?

How good is amazon on fulfilling orders? I read here that they cancel them at times.

How good is amazon on fulfilling orders? I read here that they cancel them at times.

Sometimes they do and sometimes they don’t. It’s Amazon. What’s funny is they cancel because they can’t fulfill but later the same product is being restocked again.

I was wondering...how tall is the model kit Gogeta compared to the SROE Goku figuarts?
Hes based off the Goku model kit mold so hes going to be quite tall, maybe 7 or 8 inches. None of the Goku model kits except ssj4 really fit with figuarts, their scale is way off.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back