S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't usually order exclusives from them since it's 1,000 yen more than Nippon Yasan, but i've had a bad experience with NY recently so just ordered my 2 Zamasu's from CDJ!

You're welcome. :)

I'm on the same page regarding NY & I even decided not to do business with them after they cancelled someone's SoC Voltron preorder at 26,000 yen only to list it at 32,000 & 37,000 later.

I was hoping CDJapan gets Zamasu since they usually pick up the Dragon Ball soul web exclusives & I did notice the price but I was going with them regardless because of their good customer support.

Having a lot of points to burn on a couple of Zamasus did help of course. :p

Amazon has Zamasu.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PLQ8X4...zamasu&qid=1552334383&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-5

Also Owen, phenomenal display & I can't wait to see where you'll add Super Buu.

i wish i had that type of space.

IMG-9160.jpg

While looking for Zamasu on BBTS I came across Saiyaman going back up for PO and got him instead XD

I’d honestly love a meta cooler and janemba figuarts. Really loved both movies 🙏 I really hope those are considered!

Any word on when Jiren goes up for order? I grabbed Fused Zamasu and I caved on DBS Broly a while back. Just need Hit, Cooler, and Kid Buu and I think I’m good on the villain front.

Andrew's (toyco) and BBTS went fast. Toyninja, toydepotstore, and megalopolis.toys may still have it available if your looking.
If you missed out so far, Amazon(will put up more here n there); Gamestop, Toyzinthebox, and Barnes and Noble usually display theirs up late in the peorder process. I had to get a new phone so i lost a lot of my other websites. I haven't checked Xavier Cal

Andrew's (toyco) and BBTS went fast. Toyninja, toydepotstore, and megalopolis.toys may still have it available if your looking.
If you missed out so far, Amazon(will put up more here n there); Gamestop, Toyzinthebox, and Barnes and Noble usually display theirs up late in the peorder process. I had to get a new phone so i lost a lot of my other websites. I haven't checked Xavier Cal

When you get a chance and remember can you list all the site you know beside the ones below? I wanna save them for future reference.

ToyzInTheBox
BigBadToyStore
Amazon
ToyCo
ToyNinja
GameStop
Barnes & Nobles
ToyDojo
ToyWiz (not recommended)
CDjapan
Nippon Yasan
Crunchy Roll
Entertainment Earth
USA Gundam Store
HJL
Ami Ami
eBay
Mandarake

Xaviercalcustomsandcollectables
Supremecollector (i have not used but saved it)

Sorry my phone is new and sent before i was ready. These are the last ones that i know of besides all you listed and previous ones i listed. If i run across another I'll post it

You guys go through this nonsense every single time a new figure is revealed, I swear

omggg where do i preorder from halp me guysss

D5F03C0B-1247-4176-8790-6880F5984404.jpeg

Back