S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kinda like that infamous Trunks hair piece. Maybe shonen jumped the ball and announced when it wasn’t confirmed yet?
Has that really ever happened?

Fused Zamas is a better aesthetic design than normal Zamas anyway

Although I can see the appeal of owning a normal Zamas just to pair it with Guko Negro. However looking at how that one’s asking price is a couple hundred + a bag of gold for some reason, unless Tamashii does a reissue, those that missed out on it are already screwed over, which was a bad move on their part, paring-wise. These figures are already expensive & fewer people are willing to spend their entire paycheck just to acquire these

Orbital! Glad to hear from you, no worries about the delay!

I'm getting accustomed to the clean versions as well. They look really good so I don't mind it as much.

Have you pre-ordered Broly, Goku, and Vegeta? Apologies if I asked before, my memory isn't as good as it used to be. :lol

What do you think of Fused Zamasu?

Nice, I pre-ordered the 4 figures, probably SSB Vegeta will be the only exclusive figure I bought this year.

I like Fused Zamasu, for me (as always) it is a well executed figure, too bad it is another exclusive item.

Fused Zamas is a better aesthetic design than normal Zamas anyway

Although I can see the appeal of owning a normal Zamas just to pair it with Guko Negro. However looking at how that one’s asking price is a couple hundred + a bag of gold for some reason, unless Tamashii does a reissue, those that missed out on it are already screwed over, which was a bad move on their part, paring-wise. These figures are already expensive & fewer people are willing to spend their entire paycheck just to acquire these

Agreed, but it would be a shame not to get base Zamasu for the fact that almost all primary DB villains have ridden solo, so it was cool to have an evil duo fighting in tandem. The last time I recall that happening was with Future 17 and 18.

Agreed, but it would be a shame not to get base Zamasu for the fact that almost all primary DB villains have ridden solo, so it was cool to have an evil duo fighting in tandem. The last time I recall that happening was with Future 17 and 18.

This got me thinking about how many fat buu did they make compared to Android 16. Im trying to get rid of mine but at $60-$70 new I can’t (yet). I at least want my money back lol.

Out of all 1.0 andriod 16 is the only one who hasn’t sold out. Hopefully Fat buu (& Nappa) isnt the case

I wonder if they'll ever release Cooler in shf form as they're releasing him soon in figuarts zero. If ever they do, i hope they make it so he's in his final form. Also, Raditz.

But yeah, just finished back reading on here. The hobby is getting expensive haha Fun, but really expensive. I just sold all my naruto figuarts (except for Jiraiya because he's my favorite and a gift from my gf) and kamen riders/ultramen/some marvel figures - after seeing Toy Galaxy's video about "to save my collection, i had to sell my collection" haha so yeah, he does make a good point. Right now i've stuck mainly with DBZ Shf and Star Wars Shf, and unlike before where i would buy all the releases, i only preorder releases of characters i like and mean something to me. (I'm also trying to avoid all the super stuff, well, except for super broly which i preordered because i really like the character now as compared to how he was)

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

This got me thinking about how many fat buu did they make compared to Android 16. Im trying to get rid of mine but at $60-$70 new I can’t (yet). I at least want my money back lol.

Out of all 1.0 andriod 16 is the only one who hasn’t sold out. Hopefully Fat buu (& Nappa) isnt the case

Just wait it out. Something will come out that people will all of a sudden create a frenzy (look at super's trunks now, people are going nuts and he can be sold for double almost).
It may not happen, but you never know. Unfortunately android 16 didn't get the love his figure deserves (i got him a year ago for only 55, just not a popular character and only sold cuz of 17&18). I don't own fat Buu ... I honestly never will (never cared for his version of the character), I'm sure others feel the same since he has almost gone down in price.

I'm actually surprised that Nappa is still easily accessible though.

I hope you're ready for what's coming... :lol

pfdatjf.jpg

I think we’re getting First Form Frieza soon since he’s not on there anymore. Bardock too but as far as which one who knows. I think it’ll probably be the new one though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's definitely tough to beat the price point of the banpresto figures, I do have a couple in my collection that look great. Sounds like quite the collection of zero figures! Broly would have to be a centerpiece, that thing is massive!

I pick and choose when it comes to dragon stars, I only have a few in my collection. I actually saw the first form Frieza at gamestop and was surprised by how good it looks, it might be the best in the line so far.

I've been amazed by Banpresto's releases for a long time. SCultures 5 is what drew me into the company and I've been with them ever since. I pick and choose the releases but I've never been disappointed.

First Form Frieza looks excellent. Speaking on Dragon Stars, here's a photo comparison of Dragon Ball Stars Perfect Cell and S.H.Figuarts Perfect Cell. The proportions and scale of Stars is extremely well done.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Nice, I pre-ordered the 4 figures, probably SSB Vegeta will be the only exclusive figure I bought this year.

I like Fused Zamasu, for me (as always) it is a well executed figure, too bad it is another exclusive item.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Glad you were able to get all four figures! What did you think of the Broly movie?

Thank you for the video! Super Buu looks like he came out excellent! :yess:

Edited: I'm truly amazed by the sculpt work/design on Super Buu. I had no idea how they were going to be able to capture the fluid transition from head to neck but they did it perfectly.

You have any pictures of the side of broly face especially the nose area? I notice that maybe there was molding issues. Seems like the nose is cut off a little on mine.

Got this big guy in yesterday... So had a little photo session with him... Broly versus the Z fighters
76238d25cf18d48781cdfc8da730e84a.jpg
f79b234545ca79822e1e2017e8992324.jpg
8b64073a64eb942ab70853340118bdcd.jpg
daa1fbd832bc5ac632bdbf7a18094420.jpg
6b00d85fc34f77bd6475c09e6d0336c0.jpg
5183c9d3992f2f8b7ccf6e55ef856768.jpg
bed6f5d73163dc54a8c219505a484a2c.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

CDJapan has Fused Zamasu up for preorder.

https://www.cdjapan.co.jp/product/NEOGDS-328211

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn't usually order exclusives from them since it's 1,000 yen more than Nippon Yasan, but i've had a bad experience with NY recently so just ordered my 2 Zamasu's from CDJ!

Looking amazing as always dude! One of those displays I always looking forward to seeing again and again! Congrats!

Back