S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great reveals.

I know some people wanted DBZ igures or updated bodies for older characters like Piccolo & Vegetto but from Bandai's perspective they're capitalizing on the popularity of DBS & the massive hype behind the Broly movie.

Those older figures will eventually be updated because money so let's enjoy the fact that we're getting more villains. :)

I'm all in for the armored Broly whether it's a wrath or normal look & I guess it's time to buy another Future Trunks. :lol

Also, let's hope Bandai doesn't list 14 items at the same time like they did today, man the Voltron SoC reissue got MESSY.

Wait, are all of these guys coming out in the same month?

The 2 Zamasu versions are listed for August, Broly in September.

Awesome news!

It's gonna be hard for our wallets, but I'm sure they will be worth every penny. Specially that second Broly (eager to see their new expressions on his face).

And I hope the Zamasus come with extra faces for Goku Black (an evil smile at least for both forms, base and rose).

Awesome news!

It's gonna be hard for our wallets, but I'm sure they will be worth every penny. Specially that second Broly (eager to see their new expressions on his face).

And I hope the Zamasus come with extra faces for Goku Black (an evil smile at least for both forms, base and rose).

Super Broly will be great to see. I'm hoping they'll include either a Wrath head with a few faces or maybe give us a Super Saiyan head for Gogeta.

Would love to see a smirking Super Saiyan Rose Goku Black face with Zamasu. I would even add a Super Saiyan 2 head for Future Trunks. (It exists.)

Heck, I'm excited about the Final Form Cooler Figuarts Zero. I'm not the biggest Cooler fan but I'm willing to give him a shot if the Figuarts Zero comes out looking good.

Bring on the Zamasu' ... Was so happy to hear this. I still hope they do Monster Zamasu at some point too. Guy would be massive. Also in for the new broly.
I hope we see Jiren soon too, I wonder if they're waiting for their UI Goku before moving forward with him? Seems like it would be a smart duo to pair for release.

I am torn about how Tamashii will handle a Bardok release

Will they capitalize on the Broly movie version, which makes sense all things considered, or do they release the the original, arguably more popular version?

ill withhold judgement on "Broly Bardock" until home release and we hopefully see an extended cut as theres clearly more happening with Bardock than what the film showed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I’ll bet we see a new Bardock movie

For Broly - Super, im at least waiting to see what he’ll look like and the size. There are like 3 versions (shirtless with ear sash before they were rescued, just received armor, armor SSJ before he went full on crazy). So far I’m still kinda mah, and don’t care (while movie was awesome, I’m not caring about this yet)

I agree Cooler, I really hope a Goku Black face is thrown in with Zamasu and/or fused Zamasu. That will make it a more enticing buy even though we should have had a proper evil face for Goku Black.

Damn it, I’ve been avoiding anything and everything related to collecting up until now. I made the decision to sell my entire collection a couple months ago but damn with Zamasu, Broly, and Cooler coming soon, I don’t think I can [emoji27]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn it, I’ve been avoiding anything and everything related to collecting up until now. I made the decision to sell my entire collection a couple months ago but damn with Zamasu, Broly, and Cooler coming soon, I don’t think I can [emoji27]

I am. Probably start off selling my most expensive ones till the recent ones goes up in price. I really could careless if I make money on my collection, I just want my money back

I am. Probably start off selling my most expensive ones till the recent ones goes up in price. I really could careless if I make money on my collection, I just want my money back

I swore I’d never sell any of my collection but it’s becoming financially overwhelming and life is hitting hard. Good thing is these figures only go up typically over time so money can always be made back. Personally, I’ve just decided to keep the DB Figuarts and sell off all my other Figuarts, Figma, etc.

Sorry for the newb question, but could anyone tell me what code to use to post multiple images in a spoiler tag? I tried finding it online but every code I tried didn't work. I finally finished my display using the cabinet I got a few weeks ago and I want to post pictures but don't want to bombard the chat hahah. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I swore I’d never sell any of my collection but it’s becoming financially overwhelming and life is hitting hard. Good thing is these figures only go up typically over time so money can always be made back. Personally, I’ve just decided to keep the DB Figuarts and sell off all my other Figuarts, Figma, etc.

That's weird, I'm exactly in the same situation.
I'm always super close to selling my whole collection, even had them all boxed up already and was going to put them on eBay. Sold already most of my other figures but I just know that I'm going to regret it some day if I sell my Dragon Ball collection.
If you think about what else could've been bought for the money we spend on figures...
The only way for me to stop would be, to completely leave youtube/instagram and ignore everything figure related. There is always a new figure that's getting announced/released that pulls me back into the game. Sometimes feels like an addiction...

Eventually all of us are gonna end up selling our collections. Unless you really wanna be in your late 60’s talkin about “hey guys just pre-ordered SS4 Gogeta”... bro go start a family lol

Back