S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d1c9a43b1f8d4e23ba3e31bf561b474d.jpg

BBTS... [emoji33] sheesh + shipping

I'm paying bbts on Friday. Probably gonna pay for faster shipping this time.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

d1c9a43b1f8d4e23ba3e31bf561b474d.jpg

BBTS... [emoji33] sheesh + shipping

To be fair, ToyDojo has it for $74.99 as well & eKnightmedia had it for a similar price a week ago but they changed it to $62.70.

If you need a good laugh his price on sites like ImageAnime & ToyWiz are $85 & $90 respectively.

Without adding the shipping charges.

To be fair, ToyDojo has it for $74.99 as well & eKnightmedia had it for a similar price a week ago but they changed it to $62.70.

If you need a good laugh his price on sites like ImageAnime & ToyWiz are $85 & $90 respectively.

Without adding the shipping charges.

Pre-order and current price was and is $65 + tax with Amazon so I don’t know why buy at $74.99 + shipping.

Forget ToyWiz, I’m surprised they’re still in business. They’re worst than BBTS. Even if they’re the last site that has something I want I rather not have it than pay their ridiculous price.

Yeah I know since I got him for less than $65, I'm just pointing out that BBTS aren't the only site with that price.

If I recall correctly they increased the price of the Resurrection Frieza after 1-2 months of his release so there's a trend with some unique characters.

That's why I tell people, if you can secure Gogeta on a preorder do it now because that guy will eventually get a price hike & looking at the market today it won't matter if he's a regular release or not.

Broly back on BBTS, one left.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/84451

Figuarts Zero Final Form Cooler as well. Which is a step in the right direction for an S.H.Figuarts version.

So is "themas" supposed to be another Zamasu? Also this update is awesome! Merged Zamasu and (I'm assuming) base form Broly, what a great announcement! I can't wait for those to be revealed
29dbf1701360e3416294b011905053a5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Shonen Jump Calendar revealed...

Figuarts Zero Final Form Cooler
S.H.Figuarts Zamasu
S.H.Figuarts Fused Zamasu
S.H.Figuarts Broly

Not sure which Broly but I imagine Wrath.

Pretty cool news huh. It's funny, just the other day I was discussing which Zamasu would you want for the upcoming rumoured release, and we get both together!

Also, expecting the upcoming broly to be the 3rd one in this lineup:

vkeL7Nn.png

I believe it has "chou" in the description which translates to Broly - Super which would be his Super Saiyan form.

His SS form will probably come with a base form head, hopefully

Although it would he phat if the armor would be removable, I highly doubt it. Broly said so himself that he feels the armor is uncomfortable & difficult to move in and I agree

Removeable armor would be awesome! I remember those old Super Battle Collection had removeable armor I think. You separate them in the middle, there's like pegs and holes there.

I also want that armored SS Broly since he was in that state for majority of the fight. I hope they get the hair right since it looks really cool!

Back