S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you sell all of your items in bulk, then be prepared for eBay to take their moderately large cut. The situation Adeno described actually happened to me too. I sold a Whis statue a while back for about $30, the buyer complained that when he received it the halo around the neck was “snapped,” I personally made sure the figure was well-protected, but like Adeno said, eBay policies favor the buyer so I had to refund him his money meaning he got a free figure off of my expense. I, like many others, had to take the L in that situation & there’s nothing you can do about it. Add to that the money they can & will withhold from you until AFTER the buyer gets his stuff, even if you have a 100% approval rating, you can easily get frustrated.

so you think it's probably safer to just do one listing at a time? i was planning to put them all up at once, but in the past i've just done 1 listing at a time here and there and it wasnt so bad haha

checked to see how much i could get from a local store, but understandably not nearly as much, as they cut a large percentage so that they could make some sort of profit themeselves.

also anyone want to guess which one will be the SDCC EX this year? im betting on kid goku in his blue/indigo gi or jackie chun master roshi.

In my opinion I would list like 2 or 3 figures at a time, but it all depends on how big of a hit you’re willing to take. I wish I knew the exact numbers, but all I can remember is eBay charging me over $100 for what I sold in a month

As for the sdcc exclusive, what I would personally like to see is this

ACC45921-3067-4D84-BC0D-9408A031D30F.jpeg

eBay takes 10% of the final sold value (amount sold + shipping)

PayPal takes 3% and $0.30 of your total received amount per transaction. 4% if international.

eBay will bill you your fees at end of month while PayPal deduct their fee right away.

A few highlights from AFAHK in Hong Kong. Looks no different from the Dragonball North America Tour last year. But I heard Ryo Horikawa is attending this year. Just in time for the release of DBS Broly.

https://youtu.be/czln1-fwBRU

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

CDJapan says they haven't recieved their stock of the Great Saiyaman so at this rate I'll be getting him in March.

The customer support gave me this long response about Bandai not finishing their production run.

Usually I'm not upset about delayed shipping but I was really excited for this figure & I really wanted it asap. :(

In other news, Super Buu is set for a March 16 release date.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes is crazy! ****ing loving this promotional anime. Can't wait for the game to come out.

Just snagged a great saiyaman on BBTS. Hoping I can catch Buu at some point as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone tried selling on Amazon before?

I have.

It's pretty much the same as selling on Ebay. Amazon gets a percentage of your sale, actually it's slightly higher that Ebay's percentage I think. You also have no power about people returning your stuff. If for some reason a buyer initiates a return, you're obligated to accept it and of course, you pay for the shipping label that the buyer will use to return the item to you.

One thing I remember about selling on Amazon was it's a bit more complicated to set up than Ebay. That involves connecting it to your bank account and also putting up sales posts on Amazon. It definitely allows you to customize your sale much better than what Ebay allows you to.

I don't sell stuff on Amazon anymore since it's hard to sell stuff there especially when there are lots of shops who are selling the same item for a little bit less on Ebay due to Ebay's slightly lesser percentage take on your money. This is why most of the stuff on Amazon you see are usually more expensive than Ebay stuff.

Why not just sell locally thru kijiji? In Toronto, alot of us sell thru kijiji and sites like redflagdeals.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back