S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Mr. Satan today from TCP. The proportions are very cartoony but it works in favor of the figure. It's super expressive and fun to pose, so definitely glad I got him!

Here's hoping for Videl!
20190219_153235.jpg
20190219_153201.jpg
20190219_153311.jpg

Lol I wasn't expecting to see the nightmare of Eyeless Gohan! :D

I love that Jiren! I hope he gets released THIS YEAR, need more Dragon Ball stuff :) Do you think Jiren will be partnered with someone like how Fat Buu was to Majin Vegeta?

The only character I can see they partner him with is Ultra Instinct Goku... we’re already getting SSBlue Goku 2.0 in a few months, so if Jiren & UI Goku were to be released late 2019 then that would be great (otherwise, there are no other “relevant” versions of Goku to release at this point)

Does anyone know what the neck plug of SSG Goku looks like? Wondering if it would be compatible with Saiyaman's SSJ head.

Does anyone know what the neck plug of SSG Goku looks like? Wondering if it would be compatible with Saiyaman's SSJ head.

I found a photo online that compares Great Saiyaman, Son Goku, and Saiyan Raised on Earth Goku. I think Super Saiyan God Goku is close to Saiyan Raised on Earth Goku but the peg for Gohan seems to be significantly bigger.

52926900_268375797433080_4278069580397543424_n.jpg

Is ebay the most common place to resale Figuarts? I have some I want to get rid of but I am getting tired of ebay fees. Last months fee was $160 for selling too many pricy stuff :(

Yeah, I am annoyed with Ebay as well. Here in the US, shipping prices have gone way up! What I was able to ship for $6 to $8 via priority mail one or two years ago now costs me $10 to $13! And as a seller, even if you put "No Returns", a buyer can falsely "break" your item and claim that what you sold isn't "as described" and you won't be able to do anything about it but refund the buyer. That just happened to me last week so the guy basically got a free $50 item and I lost $10 shipping it out to him. This is why I pretty much decided to just stop selling on Ebay to avoid problems like this.

Is ebay the most common place to resale Figuarts? I have some I want to get rid of but I am getting tired of ebay fees. Last months fee was $160 for selling too many pricy stuff :(

I agree, their pricing model is extremely dated. I sold a couple of SHF’s for about $100, but my money has been stuck in “pending” status on PayPal until the buyer receives his stuff in about a week (kinda like a BS payment plan but in reverse). Which doesn’t make any sense because another SHF I sold prior, the money was immediately available in my account. I need the money now, which is why I sold them as “buy it now” but eBay doesn’t care. Seems like a broken system

I’m sorry to hear about yous guys woes but take a little comfort in knowing that you’re not the only one dealing with this nonsense

Certain groups on Facebook like Ageless Geeks or Figuarts groups. I haven't sold anything lately so I'm not sure if the PayPal fees have increased or not. I was lucky enough to find somebody local one time too which helped.

I'm not sure how Mandarake systematically works in Japan but I wish there was a company of that sorts here.

Certain groups on Facebook like Ageless Geeks or Figuarts groups. I haven't sold anything lately so I'm not sure if the PayPal fees have increased or not. I was lucky enough to find somebody local one time too which helped.

I'm not sure how Mandarake systematically works in Japan but I wish there was a company of that sorts here.

The problem with paypal as well is if you sell something you better send it to the buyers paypal address or else you’re in deep poop if they try to pull a missing package or never order the product since a buyer has 145 days to make a complaint.

I sold a gamestop funky pop awhile ago. I didn’t realize it was rare! Bought it for $11 and sold it for almost $80.. about 100 days later the buyer filed a complaint saying they never made the purchase but lucky I sent it to the buyers paypal address so fudger couldnt fraud me. Very annoying

The problem with paypal as well is if you sell something you better send it to the buyers paypal address or else you’re in deep poop if they try to pull a missing package or never order the product since a buyer has 145 days to make a complaint.

I sold a gamestop funky pop awhile ago. I didn’t realize it was rare! Bought it for $11 and sold it for almost $80.. about 100 days later the buyer filed a complaint saying they never made the purchase but lucky I sent it to the buyers paypal address so fudger couldnt fraud me. Very annoying

That's very good advice, I never would have thought of that being a problem.

It's a shame that selling collectibles can be such a risk. I know a few of my friends have been burned and it completely throws me off wanting to sell. Sitting on it does me no good either since it's wasting space.

wow, I'm sorry to hear that a bunch of you guys have been burned by trying to sell on eBay. I've actually been preparing to let go some of my pieces as well to fund my new expensive hobby (archery lol), should i investigate other avenues? I've sold a few figs on ebay before and havent had a problem but yeah

If you sell all of your items in bulk, then be prepared for eBay to take their moderately large cut. The situation Adeno described actually happened to me too. I sold a Whis statue a while back for about $30, the buyer complained that when he received it the halo around the neck was “snapped,” I personally made sure the figure was well-protected, but like Adeno said, eBay policies favor the buyer so I had to refund him his money meaning he got a free figure off of my expense. I, like many others, had to take the L in that situation & there’s nothing you can do about it. Add to that the money they can & will withhold from you until AFTER the buyer gets his stuff, even if you have a 100% approval rating, you can easily get frustrated.

Man that sucks to hear all this seller issues. Also sucks to see so many screw each other over to essentially steal a figure/statue.
Is there a way to defend yourself when selling using PayPal (not eBay)? Like if buyer tries to pull the damaged, not sold as described bit? (Maybe video of item and you packaging it up to show you did everything to protect it possible?) or (a description of sold as is, item will be package as safely as possible no refund/no return?)

Love it when there are bonus accessories for previous figures.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Added incentive to sell some Majin Buu's!

He looks great! I'm even more impressed with Saiyaman than I thought I would be.

I think Buu looks great and may just be best figure of the year (still have half a year of releases to decide, but in my opinion best of this year so far ... and the most I’ve looked forward to a figure since awakening Goku).

To me, each year had it’s one stand out figure. Last year was tough though cuz Majin Vegeta was supposed to be it but they removed the matte finish (I still love the figure but it destroyed the excitement)
Year before that is Nappa (who despite it’s tiny flaws, is nearly perfect), perfect cel that year is my favorite of the 3 as well.
2016 I thought was kinda flat. SSJ Vegeta 2.0 was a nice edition as was armored trunks, just not exciting releases.

Back