S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amazon does. He’s a regular release. Will be plenty of him.

Im assuming Android 21 is a regular release too? If she isn’t I’m not surprise why her pre order isnt sold out but if she is a regular release whoever made that decision at BOJ needs to get fired. Goku Black, SS3 Goku, and SSG Vegeta should be regular release with loads of tiring shelf warming inventory back ups

Im assuming Android 21 is a regular release too? If she isn’t I’m not surprise why her pre order isnt sold out but if she is a regular release whoever made that decision at BOJ needs to get fired. Goku Black, SS3 Goku, and SSG Vegeta should be regular release with loads of tiring shelf warming inventory back ups

21 is an webshop exclusive. P-bandai orders don't close for another month, so plenty of time to pre-order.

and for the record, SS3 Goku was a regular release, so Tamashii could announce a re-sale at any time, but for some bizarre reason haven't done it.

Got a final pay notice for Mr. Satan from TCP. Hopefully I can pick him up Tuesday! :D

21 is an webshop exclusive. P-bandai orders don't close for another month, so plenty of time to pre-order.

and for the record, SS3 Goku was a regular release, so Tamashii could announce a re-sale at any time, but for some bizarre reason haven't done it.

Lets blame the bizarre reason to his beautiful rapunzel golden hair lol

It would be a neat excuse for them to hold out because toei wants to filler in a SS3 Vegeta in the future for more SUPER merchandise sales haha and watch he’s going to be a web exclusive too haha

90b0f3b57d038b79d8972d7b1336e7d6.jpg

Yeah they definitely fudged up the eyes a lil bit. They are too big, but perhaps it’ll look better in-hand

4977903B-3A17-421D-AA46-BFCD43C53521.jpeg

I guess they were going for a more relaxed normal Gohan look for the eyes, but they do still look serious and based on the pictures of Gohan in the show, they should at least be a bit smaller and more focused. Oh well, not too bad for me, I want to have him now! :)

I guess they were going for a more relaxed normal Gohan look for the eyes, but they do still look serious and based on the pictures of Gohan in the show, they should at least be a bit smaller and more focused. Oh well, not too bad for me, I want to have him now! :)
I think it's missing the underlining that the cheekbones create. May have to do a rough photoshop and see if that would have fixed the off look.

Ugh... I can’t decide if I want him anymore. Great Saiyaman is a regular release right?
Nope, Web Exclusive.

B9BB14E0-BFED-48B4-AF21-A515C9AC5B7A.jpeg

This will no doubt be one beast of a figure. The proportions look weird but I think that’s just the angle of the photo

Lol I wasn't expecting to see the nightmare of Eyeless Gohan! :D

I love that Jiren! I hope he gets released THIS YEAR, need more Dragon Ball stuff :) Do you think Jiren will be partnered with someone like how Fat Buu was to Majin Vegeta?

Back