S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks, okayhoang!

Thanks Angelo! The scythe is awesome, very happy with it. I think I'll have to buy the DF goku power pole set so I have a set of hands to Goku and Goku black, right now I only have the one set. I'm also going to be picking up a display cabinet this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to find all my stands and get everything set up! It's been a few months since I moved in to the new place and I've been dying to display everything

Glad to hear! I was thinking of purchasing it but then I saw Banpresto was releasing a FighterZ Goku Black with the scythe so I'm going to get that instead. Fernando's scythe really makes the S.H.Figuarts look complete though. (Just need to get a good smirking face for the evil bastard :lol)

I hear you, I'm in the process of cleaning up my basement to put all of my collectibles up. I was looking through all the boxes and realized I bought way too much over the past years but I'm still looking forward to displaying it all again.

Once your displays are all set up, I'd love to see some photos!

Sooo guys, I just got DBS Trunks and Bulma a few days ago for not too much.
I'm really happy to have these.

I'm falling a bit behind in terms of collecting the stuff mainly because I'm moving in another country and that I'm broke for the moment...but I can't wait to get my hands on DBS Broly, Satan, 21 and Super Buu.

I don't have any real interest for the SSB Goku and Vegeta...oddly enough.
I'm satisfied with the Demoniacal fits head that I got from them.

Thanks, okayhoang!

Glad to hear! I was thinking of purchasing it but then I saw Banpresto was releasing a FighterZ Goku Black with the scythe so I'm going to get that instead. Fernando's scythe really makes the S.H.Figuarts look complete though. (Just need to get a good smirking face for the evil bastard [emoji38])

I hear you, I'm in the process of cleaning up my basement to put all of my collectibles up. I was looking through all the boxes and realized I bought way too much over the past years but I'm still looking forward to displaying it all again.

Once your displays are all set up, I'd love to see some photos!

Same here, there's no way I'll be able to set up everything I have in my collection. The majority of it will be in totes in the basement.

For sure, once I have my dbz stuff set up I'll be sure to post it here! I have one detolf set up currently for series I don't have a lot of figures for. I'd post here but they aren't related to dbz figuarts at all (berserk figmas, MHA, Zelda, Bebop etc).

Likewise, when you're done with your display I definitely wanna see it!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Here comes a new Challenger!

quKOtbO.jpg

According to Tamashii.jp, the Great Saiyaman has a release date of February 21.

New baby has it so I don’t have time to try display all of mine, and my toddler....I have found SROE on the ground so yeah I am not displaying everything. Only my Majin, SROE, Nappa and 2 armored Vegeta’s.

I’m looking forward to getting Super Buu though. It’s been the most excited I have been for a figure since awakening Goku.

Apparently Bulma & Broly are beefing with each other.. the latter being fired by Funimation over alleged sexual misconduct? Wtf is going on?

Apparently Bulma & Broly are beefing with each other.. the latter being fired by Funimation over alleged sexual misconduct? Wtf is going on?

Vic Mignogna, voice actor for Broly, has been accused of sexual harassment. It's been an ongoing situation since the movie came out last month. Funimation has done their own internal investigation and came to the conclusion of ending their contract with Mignogna in any future projects. So we'll have a new English dub voice for Broly when he's used again.

Vic Mignogna, voice actor for Broly, has been accused of sexual harassment. It's been an ongoing situation since the movie came out last month. Funimation has done their own internal investigation and came to the conclusion of ending their contract with Mignogna in any future projects. So we'll have a new English dub voice for Broly when he's used again.

It's a REALLY nasty situation with Vic Mignogna.

Wow, Broly talked?
Honestly not detrimental to change voice actors, just don’t ditch the character please
With this day and age of zero tolerance for this sort of thing (which is a very good thing), I don’t blame them for cutting ties. From rumors it sounds like this isn’t his first accusation either.

Just picked up the Figure-rise Broly. Should be a good placeholder for now until the SHF version comes out.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Back