S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a photo of the Ginyu Force concept art for Dragon Ball Super: Broly. If Tamashii Nations were ever going to tackle these characters, I imagine the scales would be very similar to this...

Spoiler Spoiler:

That makes Gohan the John Cena...or Roman Reigns of DBZ. :lol

Makes him Cena around Wrestlemania 22 when the crowd started turning on him. Loved him before that, turned on him since then.

Unlike Reigns, Gohan was at least liked. :lol

Here's a photo of the Ginyu Force concept art for Dragon Ball Super: Broly. If Tamashii Nations were ever going to tackle these characters, I imagine the scales would be very similar to this...

I would be disappointed if they did since their sizes never changed in the movie. They have made Guldo slightly bigger and Recoome and Burter smaller in that art.
Ag6cxCP.jpg

yYNLirl.png

Original
ingqTyl.jpg

I think DF have got it right so far, with the new Jeice figure being about the same height as Gokus, 140mm, Guldo being half that at 70mm and Ginyu being about 170mm.

Expect both Burter and Recoome to come in at around 200mm each, maybe 210/220mm for Burter since he's slightly taller.

Honestly I can’t picture Demoniacal Fit producing a Broly-sized Recoome/Burter and it not being priced at over $100

Honestly I can’t picture Demoniacal Fit producing a Broly-sized Recoome/Burter and it not being priced at over $100

Agreed. I reckon we'll be looking down the barrel of $200 for those last 2, but it'll be worth it to have a completed scale Ginyu Force until Tamashii finally decide to do them in about 10 years, lol

Speaking of Demonical Fit, looks like their next project is Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken Goku.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Interesting, looks like the Rose hairsculpt. After how impressed I was with kaioken Goku im very interested, theyve proved to me that they can do quality.

If it comes with a blue KK aura effect in the same vain as the kaioken one then ohhhh boy xD

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Interesting, looks like the Rose hairsculpt. After how impressed I was with kaioken Goku im very interested, theyve proved to me that they can do quality.

If it comes with a blue KK aura effect in the same vain as the kaioken one then ohhhh boy xD

Your review helped put a lot of faith into their most recent products. I know my friend got Captain Ginyu and likes it for what it is but it seems that they're getting better and better.

I honestly wouldn't mind buying a set of aura effects from them. Clear, yellow, blue, red, green, purple or whichever. That one aura alone looked better than the effects Tamashii produced.

I know pancheezy makes god ki aura. Very fluid. I'll try and post a photo but it looked really good too.

51319440_298840774165671_714484607306694656_n.jpg

51195351_361172537947066_2429003751932035072_n.jpg

51781277_621767341593572_4196526911863652352_n.jpg

Thanks Ang, happy to help [emoji14]

Yeah, those effects looks amazing!

They're around $25 - 35 but that's honestly not all that bad considering the quality and materials they're made from. Demonical Fit can really tap into that demanded market and supply more aura effects and I'd love to see them tackle ki blasts as well. Not sure how they would look in 2D form with the action figures but I'm sure it'd be fairly easy for them to test it out, post a photo on Instagram, and see how the collectors react to it.

Tamashii is trying to gear up and provide the market with certain demanded figures this year but their effect department is kind of lacking. I think that's a market they need to really refocus by creating better quality products. Demonical Fit Kaioken Goku was a brilliant product with the quality of the figure and the aura effect included. It really shouldn't be all that difficult for Tamashii to follow a similar structure in their releases.

Just got the Goku Black scythe by Ferrytale Customs and this thing is awesome! It really adds a ton to the figure, definitely glad I picked it up. Also, please excuse the photo of me holding Goku Black up in his flying pose hahah, I just moved and I have no idea where my flight stands are at currently
a09f0fc990bdc132584e8746848c3b62.jpg
73545588a5557f7de791cef90fc0f88b.jpg
8e838c91ee1e56ac62043baafb0b8b06.jpg
5ce06caea3178010e52de67661457582.jpg
02a3606e907253cb7c4d3f567263b6c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Excellent photo, gary.

I gotta hunch that they will reveal SHF Videl soon

It could very well be a possibility since Hercule seems to be well received and Great Saiyaman is out later this month.

I'm not sure if we'll see anything Dragon Ball related at Toy Fair but you never know. Hopefully a better look at Jiren. They're getting close to all the recent prototypes that have been shown getting release dates.

At your service friend, I’m glad too :wave

For those interested SSB Goku is currently available for pre-order at HLJ.

What are your thoughts on Super Saiyan Blue Goku?

I think he looks great but it's kind of throwing me off that this seems more of a poster version rather than when he actually went Super Saiyan Blue in the movie.

Just got the Goku Black scythe by Ferrytale Customs and this thing is awesome! It really adds a ton to the figure, definitely glad I picked it up. Also, please excuse the photo of me holding Goku Black up in his flying pose hahah, I just moved and I have no idea where my flight stands are at currently
Spoiler Spoiler:

Really cool photos, Wander! Glad to see that the scythe came out really well.

No worries on holding the figure either. I think we're all laid back on photo skills.

Really cool photos, Wander! Glad to see that the scythe came out really well.

No worries on holding the figure either. I think we're all laid back on photo skills.

Thanks Angelo! The scythe is awesome, very happy with it. I think I'll have to buy the DF goku power pole set so I have a set of hands to Goku and Goku black, right now I only have the one set. I'm also going to be picking up a display cabinet this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to find all my stands and get everything set up! It's been a few months since I moved in to the new place and I've been dying to display everything

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back