S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just about 3am for eastern standard time. Perfect!

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

saw those promo shots for goku earlier today! im excited for it and glad it's a regular release but noticed that it's pretty much SSR goku black head and faces (as well as that smirk face from black's base hair) on an SROE body. But overall, im happy with it and happy to get an offical 2.0 SSB goku.

Got my Goku PO'd on Amiami! Gonna be April, May, June and July full of Dragonball figuarts XD

c9c2b58f12bd8c29d5fd642cb17a853e.jpg

Hey crisis, i got a new profile pic for you [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official images of SSB Goku from the Broly movie, a regular release for July:

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_01.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_03.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_04.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_05.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_06.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_07.jpg

item_0000012823_Aid7RgmI_08.jpg

Source: Tamashii.

Damn no extra head. Would’ve liked a ssj head or atleast some type of accessory. Atleast the chest area of his gi hangs lower than the sroe gi and has the red trim on his boots. Lookin foward him [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got him preordered at amiami. I'm not gonna bother making a backup preorder at hlj. Order's stopped there for now.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

You really think Jiren has any type of work for Broly??? You smokin buddy

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

I think Jiren might win in a fight against current Broly, but not because he's more powerful, but because he's more experienced. However, I think it's clear that Broly is far more powerful and gifted than Jiren, since he essentially surpassed both Vegeta, Goku, Golden Frieza, and Beerus ( according to Goku), in his first fight, with little to no training or experienced. Considering how hard Goku and Vegeta had to work to reach blue status, just imagine Broly going through the same training and battles that made it possible for Goku and Vegeta to achieve ssj blue. Not to mention, Broly was easily beating a post tournament of power Goku and Vegeta, so they are probably even stronger than they were during the actual tournament. Hopefully, Broly doesn't take a back seat to Goku and Vegeta in the future, like every other Z fighter.... cough...Piccolo and Gohan.

I hope Broly controls his Full Power Super Saiyan form and that becomes "his" form. Similar to how Ultra Instinct is Goku's and Vegeta's is Super Saiyan Blue Evolved/Perfected Super Saiyan Blue. Something that is used only on the rarest of occasions and is not easy to either maintain or transform into.

It would give each character their own, unique transformation. Broly would achieve a Saiyan's greatest power, Vegeta would achieve a Saiyan God's greatest power, and Goku would achieve a fighter's greatest power.

Official images of SSB Goku from the Broly movie, a regular release for July:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Source: Tamashii.

Thank you for the photos, Orbital!

I'm glad to see that he's a Regular Release and around $40!

Damn no extra head. Would’ve liked a ssj head or atleast some type of accessory. Atleast the chest area of his gi hangs lower than the sroe gi and has the red trim on his boots. Lookin foward him [emoji1360]

Would've been nice to go the Resurrection F route and add either a Normal/Saiyan Raised on Earth or Super Saiyan God head accessory that could have used the faces from those releases to be used on this body. This is a great release but Goku never went Blue when his gi was intact like this. So it's basically a representation from the poster than anything else.

I just realized that Broly like many of y’all here is a 40-something year old virgin
Or was, now that Chili is with him
However it might be awkward since they also have a 3rd wheel with them

Spoiler Spoiler:

xaviercalcustomsandcollectibles.com is a scalper site. The Figuarts aren’t even officially released nor discontinued yet their price is near double.
ShopToyCo site is flagged as insecure [emoji23].

For XavierCal, I’d only recommend him as a pre-order site. Esp if you have no other places to get it. I would not order old figures as yes he does mark them up to follow market trends (as does BBTS and ToyzintheBox).
Lol, I’m surprised Andrew’s Toyco came up as insecure. Most people just order from him off Facebook anyways.
I usually just shop at toyninja as I catch the orders that I want early enough to not miss it.

I finally just watch the Broly movie. The story of Broly is so much better (I still like his old design better though, but story wise it’s much much better).
I wonder if Goku is going to sway him to be good, and now they have an Incredible Hulk style fighter on their team.
Also I am curious if they will make Broly do a new (official version) of SSJ4 that rivals Blue but is maybe on par with UI.
I’m sure this was talked about but I couldn’t read any as I hadn’t seen the movie yet. But since he is untrained and could only achieve his in utter blind rage, maybe controlled he’ll go SSJ4 and skips all that Great gold ape jargon.

It’s funny when you ask for something and you get a reply for an alternative.

Tamashii Nations Bandai S.H. Figuarts Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Goku Dragon Ball Super: Broly Action Figure https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07N864FLL/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_oaevCb887NK8P

It’s live. You can place your PO, he’s a regular release, going to be plenty of him.

Weird. I couldnt find him by my own search but thanks for the link.

Btw how do we even determine if figures are exclusive?

I ordered one from Japan just so I could get him faster than local US vendors. I still have one from the US as a secondary Goku to keep in case my Japanese version has any weird defects :)

I really wish they'd sell Kid Buu already to complete the Z main bad guys. I'd like the Figurise kit but I don't really have time nor the patience to be assembling stuff anymore lol! It kinda reminds me of the time when I was a kid and I was given this little battleship model kit to assemble. There were so many parts and I assembled it very slowly, but in reality I just wanted to play with it and have my 12 inch tall Imperial Godzilla stomp on it.

How'd you feel about remote control robot Dragon Ball toys? I was looking at some of the more modern robot toys on youtube, like the Ubtech Alpha 1 Pro robot and it's so cool! There are even fighting robots nowadays that can perform some cool martial arts moves, even sing and dance! You can even program them to do new moves or combos if you wish. Personally, I'd like to be able to use a controller and move Figuarts stuff around as if they were video game characters lol! Too bad robot stuff are still quite expensive nowadays. Maybe have a remote control Goku and then when he performs his kamehameha, some kind of advanced holographic projection visual would happen to make it seem like he's actually shooting it out! I wish I'd still be alive to see this kind of technology in the future.

I finally just watch the Broly movie. The story of Broly is so much better (I still like his old design better though, but story wise it’s much much better).
I wonder if Goku is going to sway him to be good, and now they have an Incredible Hulk style fighter on their team.
Also I am curious if they will make Broly do a new (official version) of SSJ4 that rivals Blue but is maybe on par with UI.
I’m sure this was talked about but I couldn’t read any as I hadn’t seen the movie yet. But since he is untrained and could only achieve his in utter blind rage, maybe controlled he’ll go SSJ4 and skips all that Great gold ape jargon.

They kinda glossed over his childhood/teenage years tho. They kept saying how he’s a “kind-hearted” Saiyan, but why? He grew up on a harsh planet, was raised by a Saiyan that was hellbent on revenge, so how did he turn out so mellow? With all things considered he should’ve turned out just like his father. The movie didn’t explain that about his personality at all

they say that animal was his only friend but that’s about it.

They kinda glossed over his childhood/teenage years tho. They kept saying how he’s a “kind-hearted” Saiyan, but why? He grew up on a harsh planet, was raised by a Saiyan that was hellbent on revenge, so how did he turn out so mellow? With all things considered he should’ve turned out just like his father. The movie didn’t explain that about his personality at all

they say that animal was his only friend but that’s about it.

I agree now that you mention it. I kinda looked at it from old school Broly on how his base form he was always so stoic. With them saying kind hearted Saiyan I took it as kind of irony and that they just didn’t know cuz Sayans were barbaric and cared about nothing but their own power.
With seeing him with Goku, esp at the end they seemed to try play of his eyes/facial features that he is kind but only knows anger when it’s time to Kung fu. (Like that scene when Goku said he knew he was not like this, not evil. His eyes softened for a second and then that blind anger took back over).

Back