S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple other sites I have used or use to pre-order from.
Typically I just go with toyninja.com
(Also those already listed of ToyzintheBox, BBTS, amazon, etc etc)
Others: xaviercalcustomsandcollectibles.com and Shoptoyco.com
Ones I haven’t used but have heard others use with no complaints are: megalopolis.toys.com and supremecollector.com

xaviercalcustomsandcollectibles.com is a scalper site. The Figuarts aren’t even officially released nor discontinued yet their price is near double.
ShopToyCo site is flagged as insecure [emoji23].

Heres a review of the DF Kaioken Goku folks, thought people would fancy seeing it. Mines didnt have the problems Kanji described so unsure if its a batch issue or just a faulty figure (sorry man!). Did give you a shoutout though so hopefully some subs will come your way :)

Edit: plus a quick review of the DF flowing hair and powerpole set, since I bought the package deal :p

Who made this :lol

B9B7772E-D4C8-4EDC-BA03-14A5E7E8D752.jpeg

You really think Jiren has any type of work for Broly??? You smokin buddy

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Nicely done reviews, Deano. That aura effect is outstanding! I didn't even get the clear aura effect because I honestly can't stand them anymore.

Tamashii is doing something like this with Blanka for Street Fighter and including "skeleton" shots of Ryu and Chun-Li for his electricity effects. There's no reason why they can't add these types of aura effects with Dragon Ball.

Heres a review of the DF Kaioken Goku folks, thought people would fancy seeing it. Mines didnt have the problems Kanji described so unsure if its a batch issue or just a faulty figure (sorry man!). Did give you a shoutout though so hopefully some subs will come your way :)

Edit: plus a quick review of the DF flowing hair and powerpole set, since I bought the package deal :p

Nice reviews Deano and thanks for the shout out! You know what, I had no idea about that protective film on the aura effect, I will have to take a look.

I'm going to give an update when I review Mr. Satan, but I think my figure was just loosely assembled, with the pegs not pushed properly into the joints. Now I've tightened him up he seems fine.

One thing I keep asking people is whether they notice hairline scratches on the biceps, as I noticed these imperfections on mine and wondered if they were all the same. Does yours have them?

Thanks again!

I just realized that Broly like many of y’all here is a 40-something year old virgin
Or was, now that Chili is with him
However it might be awkward since they also have a 3rd wheel with them

You really think Jiren has any type of work for Broly??? You smokin buddy

Tbh, Crisis has a point. If Broly were as much of a threat as Jiren, Beerus would have gotten involved. Beerus also seemed to fear Jirens power, but he never even got off his sun lounger with Broly lol.

Nicely done reviews, Deano. That aura effect is outstanding! I didn't even get the clear aura effect because I honestly can't stand them anymore.

Tamashii is doing something like this with Blanka for Street Fighter and including "skeleton" shots of Ryu and Chun-Li for his electricity effects. There's no reason why they can't add these types of aura effects with Dragon Ball.

Thanks man! Yeah, really hope DF make a set of these aura effects, they will instantly replace the tamashii ones in my display.

Nice reviews Deano and thanks for the shout out! You know what, I had no idea about that protective film on the aura effect, I will have to take a look.

I'm going to give an update when I review Mr. Satan, but I think my figure was just loosely assembled, with the pegs not pushed properly into the joints. Now I've tightened him up he seems fine.

One thing I keep asking people is whether they notice hairline scratches on the biceps, as I noticed these imperfections on mine and wondered if they were all the same. Does yours have them?

Thanks again!

No probs man, hopefully it helps you out! Removing the films brings out the colour and hides the clear parts alot better, worth checking!

Seems like the new Figuarts SSB Goku is up for pre-order, at least from the local Facebook vendors like Ageless Geeks and ToyNinja something. I was surprised he's around $35 to $38 shipped here in the US. I think someone said Japanese pre-orders for it will go up tonight. There was also an Amazon link being shared but it was taken down by Amazon itself.

Tbh, Crisis has a point. If Broly were as much of a threat as Jiren, Beerus would have gotten involved. Beerus also seemed to fear Jirens power, but he never even got off his sun lounger with Broly lol.
Beerus witnessed Goku ascend God level with ultra instinct and Goku put the hurtin on Jiren... Beerus knew not to waste his time

Back