S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was the Super Broly the model kit?

Nope, actual S.H.Figuarts. No idea how they got it. Heard rumors it was a contest or something in Japan but I've never heard of that happening before. Good marketing idea though.

Anyone wanting some vintage Bandai dbz figures?
87686602ee82aaaf531785b483e58966.jpg
5fb6a476c94fcd4cb4c7d76e1eab4b29.jpg
. Free just pay shipping costs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Battle Collection brought me a sense of nostalgia.

Speaking of the past, when did you discover Figuarts Dragon Ball and which one (or which group of characters) did you buy first? :)

For me, I accidentally discovered Figuarts Dragon Ball when I was searching for modern Godzilla toys back in 2014. Upon typing "Monsterarts Godzilla", Amazon showed me Figuarts SSJ Goku, Krillin, Cell and Piccolo. I immediately bought them all and I couldn't sleep because I never expected my favorite childhood show now had awesome toy versions lol!

07-grouppic.jpg

(With special guest, Sadako Yamamura)

I discovered Dragon Ball S.H.Figuarts, Figuarts in general, when I saw Broly for pre-order on Amazon.

Videl just has been announced as playable character in FighterZ with Saiyaman as assist character, this with A21 release and Mr Satan I really REALLY hope we can get Videl soon.

Videl just has been announced...

You scared me for a second. :lol

Accessory News:

For those interested in the Obitsu blue & pink blast effects they are available on Hobby Search but it will take a week or two for the backorder to be fullfilled.

10467872.jpg

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10467872

https://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10467871

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FerryTale Customs put the Goku Black rose hair piece (manga power up version) + 2 evil smirk & grin faceplates for preorder.

bbbb.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ajcustomfigures strangely put a different version up for preorder 2 hours later.

cccc.png

dddd.png

Aj customs version looks better tbh, thats not like Ferrytale, theirs are usually official looking.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Speaking of the past, when did you discover Figuarts Dragon Ball and which one (or which group of characters) did you buy first? :)

I was aware of the line ever since it started in 2009, but I had my fingers crossed for more Medicom RAH's so skipped all the initial releases.

I didn't start getting them until they announced the Resurrection "F" movie in late 2014 and teased a potential continuation (Super) which was good timing, as the Androids had only been out 6 months, and I was able to go back and get most figures for a reasonable prices (excluding Cell and Scouter Vegeta which cost me a fortune, lol). They also announced the PC Vegeta & Trunks along with Awakening Goku for 2015, which I think was a big turning point!

My first SHF's to arrive in 2015
rvNFK46.jpg

Aj customs version looks better tbh, thats not like Ferrytale, theirs are usually official looking.

Just to clarify, FerryTale mentioned this in his Instagram post & I neglected to mention earlier but that hairsculpt is based on the power up look from this specific manga panel.

images

Post updated.

Just to clarify, FerryTale mentioned this in his Instagram post & I neglected to mention earlier but that hairsculpt is based on the power up look from this specific manga panel.

images

Post updated.
Ahh, gotcha. Yeah, its spot on to that actually, but that may still limit how many folk buy it. I personally am after exactly what AJ put up.

Well, got my DF "martial artist" in lol, and im really impressed. I know Ianji said his was falling apart but mines is staying together fine, might have been a bad batch. The DF hair even fits fine and looks really good together.
f99640bce73f3c2b3c6b7b4f85b9f38d.jpg

I’m not exactly sure when I learned about the S.H. Line but it was def because of Dragon Ball Z.

My first figure was the SSJ Goku SDCC edition. Followed by the first SSJ Vegeta figure.

I found out about the line a few months before the first figuarts Trunks was released. Trunks is my favorite character, so when I saw what, to me, looked like the ultimate Trunks figure, I was super excited. I wasn't sure about the quality of the figures though, and wasn't sure if I really wanted to spend that kind of money (at the time pretty much the only figures I bought were $25 or under). So I ended up buying the SDCC 2011 Super Saiyan Goku and Super Saiyan Vegeta off Amazon to test it out and see if I'd like the figures from the line and I was blown away. Also, I'm very glad I bought the SDCC Goku when I did hahah

I got into the line the same year SSB Goku was released. I remember seeing the original ssj Goku on display at barnes and noble, and back then he looked amazing to me. Then i saw that ssb goku and golden frieza were going to come out, so I preordered only goku.

Well, got my DF "martial artist" in lol, and im really impressed. I know Ianji said his was falling apart but mines is staying together fine, might have been a bad batch. The DF hair even fits fine and looks really good together.
f99640bce73f3c2b3c6b7b4f85b9f38d.jpg

Does the scarlet figure have any pink or red shading in the hair?

found out about the line at least DBZ wise from the beginning Piccolo was my first. believe i pre-ordered him at HLJ way back when.

Back