S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey, so just to put this out there, but has anyone noticed how similar Brolys "Rage" form is to ssj4? I may be way off here, but the way its described, aswell as the visual ques all seem to point towards it being a canon version of the form.

Paragus described it as "the power of an oozaru in human form", which is what Goku tapped into to turn ssj4; then theres the yellow eyes, the increase in height and muscle, and the increased hair standing on end while remaining black. Tell me im not just overthinking things xD
That's definitely the vibe I got. Especially the eyes.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So Frieza
Spoiler Spoiler:
that's kinda scary

A Frieza that knows how to properly train is extremely scary.

People are already trying to theorize that when Vegeta went SS, right before, his hair turned green, therefore he unlocked a new form, the saiyans “true form” blah blah

Meanwhile it’s most likely just an artistic decision the animators made, among many others

Spoiler Spoiler:

Hey, so just to put this out there, but has anyone noticed how similar Brolys "Rage" form is to ssj4? I may be way off here, but the way its described, aswell as the visual ques all seem to point towards it being a canon version of the form.

Paragus described it as "the power of an oozaru in base form", which is what Goku tapped into to turn ssj4; then theres the yellow eyes, the increase in height and muscle, and the increased hair standing on end while remaining black. Tell me im not just overthinking things xD

I don't think that's far-fetched at all. There's certainly quite a lot of similar elements from Super Saiyan 4 used here.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Just got back from seeing the movie and I was blown away! I won't post spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but it's easily my favorite dragon ball movie now. I was unsure if I wanted to get the new figuarts broly, but after seeing the movie I have to pick it up

Well I just wanna know one thing. What's repugnant mean?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Just got back from seeing the movie and I was blown away! I won't post spoilers for those who haven't seen it, but it's easily my favorite dragon ball movie now. I was unsure if I wanted to get the new figuarts broly, but after seeing the movie I have to pick it up

Feel free to use the spoiler tags! That's what I've been doing. Hopefully by Monday we won't have to use them but I still want to make sure everybody has seen it by then.

Well I just wanna know one thing. What's repugnant mean?

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

E06CA61E-B3D9-4406-990A-779B97397C4F.jpeg

Feel free to use the spoiler tags! That's what I've been doing. Hopefully by Monday we won't have to use them but I still want to make sure everybody has seen it by then.

Isn't out in the UK until the 23rd and I'm going to be busy with work/family until the weekend. I might just have to avoid the internet for a week!

Wow i go without internet for 24hrs and they decide to release android 21 for pre orders lol... easy pass for me but hooray for the ones who wants her

Anyways holy crap theres two versions of beerus? Lol that damn gold might be come a rare finder soon haha

I bought my Beerus straight from Japan and he has the gold color. Even the two extras I bought of him and eventually sold both had the gold color. I wonder if anyone who bought from local US sellers got gold as well or maybe that's when they transitioned to using silver. It's strange that they'd switch to silver though because they already got it right with the gold color lol! It's like they found it to be too perfect so they had to change a minor color to something else.

If Moro is the main villain of the arc (and not just the Babidi to some yet-unknown Buu), I hope he has a cooler-looking form.

Jiren too.

What new prototypes would you like to see?

Good call; I forgot about Jiren (and the rumored Zamasu). The Android Saga is my favorite arc, and since I missed all those figs, I'd love to see 2.0s. I'd also dig the Universe 6 Saiyans.

How about you?

I resisted getting into ANOTHER line for so long. But the Broly film broke me lol. So I went to Barnes and Noble and grabbed the new Vegeta and Goku (Sayian of Earth) figures.

First shot I've taken so far

flnOjzd.jpg

Welcome to the club, ShootingtheGalaxy! Excellent photo!

If Moro is the main villain of the arc (and not just the Babidi to some yet-unknown Buu), I hope he has a cooler-looking form.

I'm not sure if he'll transform but I think his body will "heal" and look younger once he starts eating energy.

Good call; I forgot about Jiren (and the rumored Zamasu). The Android Saga is my favorite arc, and since I missed all those figs, I'd love to see 2.0s. I'd also dig the Universe 6 Saiyans.

How about you?

You won't have to worry for more Android Saga releases. :wink1:

I want to see King Piccolo, Imperfect Cell, and Ultra Instinct Goku. I think those cover each Dragon Ball/Z/Super nicely. I'm honestly not a Cooler fan so I would like to see original Bardock for a movie release.

Back