S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no interest in that game but want to see the mixed up characters. got my broly tix today will be seeing it thursday :)

no interest in that game but want to see the mixed up characters. got my broly tix today will be seeing it thursday :)

Awesome! Got my tickets for tomorrow morning. Very excited. Wish they would sell the popcorn bins and cups though. :lol

Does anyone know if the film is playing in the U.S. with subtitles? Or are we only getting the dubbed version?

49269866_2315296005415581_6488392778941202432_n.jpg

DF Jeice is looking pretty good. But I kinda feel like they already screwed the pooch by making Cap’n Ginyu too big. It towers over Goku, that should’ve been Recoome’s scale & Burter could’ve been more or less Nappa’s height.

If they were to produce Recoome & Burter, with the other scales in mind, those 2 would have to be insanely large (and EXPENSIVE) figures. Ginyu is priced at around $60, so I wonder how much R & B would cost

Just got back from seeing Broly. Really enjoyed it. I won't say too much until later so I can use spoiler tags.

DF Jeice is looking pretty good. But I kinda feel like they already screwed the pooch by making Cap’n Ginyu too big. It towers over Goku, that should’ve been Recoome’s scale & Burter could’ve been more or less Nappa’s height.

If they were to produce Recoome & Burter, with the other scales in mind, those 2 would have to be insanely large (and EXPENSIVE) figures. Ginyu is priced at around $60, so I wonder how much R & B would cost

Funny thing I never noticed the height of ginyu compared to goku. Never cared for the figure lol

Yeah I would have grabbed Ginyu if he wasn't taller than Fat Buu and Nappa. I'm curious to see the sizes of Burter and Recoome.

I really wish DF would make a SSG Goku to match the Vegeta one. Then there's SS2/SS3/Kaioken Blue Goku, base/SS3 Gotenks, base "teen" Gohan, even an articulated Chiaotzu/Goten/Trunks would be badass. On that note is DF a separate company than the one that made the "Vegetablemen" packs?

Do you think Broly is stronger than Jiren?

No...
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just saw the movie myself! What a spectacle! Glad to see Gogeta again and I really liked this take on Broly!

Back